Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
bb574cac2ba548dc2a40bd787038bbab[1].gif

................................TO @lancasterv3
......................AND Thank you to OM Vapors

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Congrats @lancasterv3
What is your VIKING name and why?
This isn't as easy as it seems...
How about I cheated & used a search engine...... It came up with Bjollok Goatmangler....
It says:
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect....
I am leaving the link for anyone else who can't come up with one...
The Quarter -- What's YOUR Viking Name?

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
What is your VIKING name and why?

Sound Fun
Your Viking Name is...
Jóís Björnsdottir

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser women. You're not a very fearsome fighter; in fact, you'd probably bleed to death if a sword hit your shadow.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People who've known you for a while always trust your word. You sometimes come off as a bit crude. Vikings either like you, or they kill you and since you're still alive you should try to be more like a Viking.

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Thanks @liblue1 for the link :)

Your Viking Name is...

Melkorka Wulfsbane
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Melkorka Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking, or at least you would be if you were male. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Your Viking Name is...
Melkorka Wulfsbane
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Melkorka Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking, or at least you would be if you were male. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in your case their respect is tinged with fear.

You consider yourself to be better than a lot of people. Although you might not know it, the people you despise laugh at you when they see you sucking up to your superiors. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.
Melkorka, Why in the world would you X disagree with wishing Congratulations to LancasterV3 in the post above? If you actually feel that way possibly there is more to this Viking personality mumbo jumbo!

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
It was an accident and I didn't notice it. I have big fingers and often hit the wrong rating but I've always noticed before and changed it. If you've noticed I've always either congratulated the winner or agreed with a post that did. Guess you don't know me well enough to know I would Never do that on purpose. I corrected my mistake ;)

Last edited:

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
S'okay @Anise I knew you wouldn't do it on purpose, and probably @jdy does too. I wish I'd found your Viking name and personally too (although I still stand by Viking Tough Mudder.

We are posting about VIKINGS, steroidal infighting is GONNA happen. LOL.

This is not an entry (Ohm's vapes)…. Oh unless you want it to be. LOL.

Anna

• Love
Reactions: Anise

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Thanks @liblue1 (Especially since, this one is so much better than any I could find) . . . :thumbs:

Now - Thought this just might be some extra FUN . . . Take Your Pick . . . In no particular order, I used 3 names that people know "Me" by & using the same exact answers to the questions . . . ;)

Can "You" Guess which one is "Uncle" . . . :pervy:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1) Dufniall Stronghound

Your Viking Personality:
The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You are strong and tireless, frequently shouldering burdens that would tire lesser men. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

You might grumble a bit at the lack of amenities on board a Viking longboat, but you can handle it. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People who've known you for a while don't always trust your word. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

2) Dufniall Wussypants

Your Viking Personality:
The other Vikings let you come on raids with them, but only because they think it's hilarious to watch you try to handle a sword. Both your friends and your enemies think you're a little weird. You're not a very fearsome fighter; in fact, you'd probably bleed to death if a sword hit your shadow.

If you ever tried to make a voyage in a Viking longboat, you would die. Either from seasickness, or from your shipmates throwing you overboard into shark-infested waters. Vikings make fun of you all the time. Not always behind your back, either.

People tend to treat you like a doormat, generally because they know they can get away with it. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

3) Áni Wargoat

Your Viking Personality:
You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Last edited:
Congrats @lancasterv3

This isn't as easy as it seems...
How about I cheated & used a search engine...... It came up with Bjollok Goatmangler....
It says:
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. You possess some skills which other Vikings respect....
I am leaving the link for anyone else who can't come up with one...
The Quarter -- What's YOUR Viking Name?
Thanks for sharing!! Everyone do one!

CONGRATULATIONS! @Uncle !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

ueJxraN.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: YOUR A WIZARD HARRY. WHICH HARRY POTTER CHARACTER ARE YOU?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Bill Weasley. Super cool curse breaker for Gringotts. I think that would be one of the ultimate cool jobs. Even his scars and being half werewolf adds to his coolness. And then he gets the girl everyone wants. Who loves him enough to still want to marry him after being ripped up and disfigured by a werewolf. A man who can inspire that sort of love has to be admired.
If I can't be Bill then I want to be a Hippogriff. Half horse/half eagle. I mean really. How cool is that? ;)

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
CONGRATULATIONS! @Uncle !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

blushing-smiley-emoticon.gif
WOW - I Won ! ! ! So grateful to be selected this week . . . :banana: :banana: :banana:

However, I do need to correct something before we continue, the wonderful person that has been sharing those "AWESOME LINKS" is @liblue1 :wub: - not "Me" . . . I only took advantage of the link for that post . . . Just Sayin' . . .
winking-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Anyway -
boy-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
@Tigerstyle90/ @Om Vapors . . . :mail:

For continuing the giveaway contest and opportunity to enter to WIN this prize . . . :thumbs:

AND -
bow-down-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
to "Everyone" for the Congratulations too . . . :D

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
I don't want to be any of them that looked like super hard work on everyone's part, really.

Harry's nephew. I forget their names but the fat kid who got spoilt a lot.

Anna
Just for the record his name is Dudley Dursley. I read the books and watched the movies a couple or more times. ;)

Reactions: KC0YNU
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread