Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
CONGRATULATIONS! @liblue1 !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

z77whkI.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Worst injury you've ever had. How'd it happen?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN
Wow.... thank you..... You sure sent that code fast..... Time to go shopping....:wub::D
and Thanks for the continuing contests/entertainment.....
CONGRATULATIONS

:rickroll: @liblue1 :rickroll:

And -
ThankYou.gif
@Tigerstyle90/ @Om Vapors . . . :D

For the giveaway contest . . . :thumbs:

Thank you Uncle....
Congrats @liblue1!! Enjoy your tasties :wub:
Thank you Keela.....
Congratulations @liblue1 and thanks @Tigerstyle90 and OM Vapors for the great contest!
Thank you Anise.....
Thank you Luntik.....
Congrats liblue1!!!
Thank you Matty.....

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I broke my toe by dropping an ironing board on it, only the "safety" end cap had come off and it was bare metal.

Had I not been wearing Aussie lambs wool "slippers" (they're sturdier than a lot of shoes) I would have severed it the doctor said. I would have been named "Nine Toe Anna" for eternity and it would have been tragic for my yoga practice, because I am not like that SUPER nice skater dude who use to commentate on the Olympics and he was like a Gold Winner and had half a foot. Scott somebody, I forget, but I do remember his pained, saddened ejaculations when skaters fell down, and he would always say, "OH, he/she recovered from that SO WELL," in this mournful tone.

HE had his foot chewed up by a LAWNMOWER and he was NICE! I mean, I was cranky on opiates with my NON severed TOE.

In fact, I am NOMINATING him for this week's award and if I win, I solemnly swear that if I WIN, I will look up his last name (if he is still alive) and send him my winning bottle of vape. I will label it, "From a fellow, but far less distinguished, foot sufferer.....
Sincerely, almost nine toed Anna."

I will provide postal proof if necessary.

LOL.

Anna

lancasterv3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2015
Worst injury was a chansaw laceration to the right side of my right foot. The chain saw went right to the bone and removed all the meat and muscle in between . However that was not the worst part of that injury...... the infection almost claimed my right leg. Doctor had to draw a line with a marker and then told me if the swelling goes beyond this line come to the Emergency Department because we will have to amputate. Sooooooo since I did enjoy my right leg and all. I actually committed to being bedridden for two weeks with my foot elevated above my heart to help slow the infection while the antibiotics did their job. This all came about at the lumber mill. My job was to cut bad ends of logs off with a chainsaw. For transport they placed metal clamps in the ends of the logs to keep them from splitting. For whatever reason the log I was cutting had a very deep clamp. When the saw hit that SOB it kicked straight down into my boot. Of course I had just I mean just sharpened and oiled the chainsaw........

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

RichardV

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2012
The Golden Isles of Georgia, USA
My worst injury was when a tree top hit me while I was 35' up in the tree. It broke my left collarbone, 4 top left ribs front & rear, tore muscles on my left scapula, and my safety belt broke my lower right rib and 6 of the transverse processes on my lower spine. The collarbone never healed, and it was 4 months before I could use my left arm.
I was cutting the tree down and cut the top wrong causing it to slip toward me instead of falling to the left. That was the last tree I climbed using tree spurs!

Here's an odd one. I was in a car with a guy trying hard to impress me- he's doing 80 around a 25 MPH corner, I'm screaming "SLOW DOWN!"
The car (datson 240 z to tell you how long ago this was) leaves the road - cuts a telephone pole in half- flips numerous times down a hill, we wind up upside down in a river...
Driver broke multitudes of bones.
Me? A cracked rib and a sprained thumb!

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I'm really lucky, because the worst I've ever had was when I broke my right hand at the base knuckle on my pinky finger.
I was 19, & I got into a huge fight with my sister, which was extremely rare even then. For some reason I decided to punch the floor. I have no idea. Rage, am I right?? :D
Anyway, it healed up nicely, but I couldn't play guitar for weeks, which kinda hurt me in college because I was studying classical guitar at the time.

Reactions: Anise

CONGRATULATIONS! @Jokerette !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER / THANKS FOR THE AWESOME LINK AND ENTRY!!

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

z77whkI.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Who is your favorite actor/movie character. And what scene sealed the deal?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Reactions: stols001

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I have several favorite actors, but near or at the top of my list has to be Willem Dafoe. He can run me through every emotion. He can be both convincingly serious (Boondock Saints) or completely over the top hilarious (any Spider-Man that has Willem Dafoe).
Love that guy! :rickroll:

Reactions: KC0YNU

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
Hey Pater! What's Lotus taste like? I'm a fruity-type soul lol
It's a delicious peachy pear with white miso, which gives it a hint of something I can't quite describe, but its excellent!
It's one of their most expensive juices, if not the most, & now I see why. If you like fruity, you should love it! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread