Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Radio please ty
fill-mdr1.gif

CONGRATULATIONS! @Foggy Road !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

THIS WEEKS WINNER, AND ALL THOSE IN DECEMBER WILL WIN (3) nic salts & (3) WTA salts!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Favorite Pizza, from where??

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
Favorite pizza was my Italian grandmother's homemade pizza. She made the dough by hand. Then sautéed sweet Italian peppers and made her own sauce. She topped the pizza with grated Romano and parmesan cheese. Never mozzarella! The dough was closer to bread than the chain pizza places dough. Just like her it was great and unforgettable. Luckily my dad got the recipe from her. She may be gone but three generations of my family are still making pizza the way grandma taught us.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I actually had my favorite pizza for dinner tonight from a local place my hometown in Central Ohio that's called Pizza Cottage. The name's not very impressive, but the pizza is. They use a very thin and crispy crust that's delicious. Their sauce is tangy & sweet, & the toppings are fresh & plentiful. Awesome place. Yummy! :)

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My favorite delivery pizza is Papa John's they are my guilty pleasure and well, they're great The sauce is all sweet with the added sugar and you can't beat the garlic sauce, honestly it is SO unhealthy.
My favorite real pizza is called Magpies. It's just okay compared to the east coast but it's okay.

Anna

CONGRATULATIONS! @Rockford !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

THIS WEEKS WINNER, AND ALL THOSE IN DECEMBER WILL WIN (3) NIC SALTS & (3) WTA SALTS!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: What will be your New years resolution??

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread