Om Vapors - WEEKLY GIVEAWAY THREAD! Over 30 Unique Flavors!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iamtezr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2016
Down Under, Australia
Round 3
I'm thankful for many things. This forum, Om vapors for the giveaway, the people that vapes and the information that people dedicate their time to share to others. I'm also thankful for my supportive wife and my 2 sons :) for being 'my' reason for this journey.
The day my 2nd son was born was also the day I stopped smoking and started vaping so I'm thankful to him for giving the helping hand to make the decision.
Happy thanksgiving everyone :)

Reactions: KatzWh1skers

markfm

Aussie Pup Wrangler
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2010
Beautiful Baldwinsville (CNY)
Congrats winners!

I'm thankful that both DW and I are in good health, as is our little woof pack (2 puppies and 2 adults).

I'm thankful for ECF, helping provide me the information I needed to stop smoking for good back in 2010, and the many excellent friends I've made over the years on this forum.

Wworrells

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 22, 2016
Round 3:
There is so much to be thankful for. But I would say that I am most thankful for a cousin of mine who has passed now but 30 yrs ago risked his life to drive 30 miles in ice and snow to come to our grandmothers when I was sick. If he had not I wouldnt be here today. Once at the hospital the Dr. Told my family if he had not gotten there when he did that within 2 hours of not being treated I would have not survived. I was in a diabetic coma and pronounced brain dead for 24 hrs. So I am really thankful for this.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Vapinange23

ECF Veteran
Oct 4, 2015
Congratulations to last weeks winners!

I am most thankful for the little things in life! Mostly having a roof over my head @ night cause God knows I've been without, also for having food to eat and clothes to put on daily that are clean and dry! Most of all I am I am thankful for the great love from my family and friends that is often the only thing that gives me the strength to get out of bed each day!
Thanks for the amazing opportunity!
Good luck everyone!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

Sent from my ALCATEL 4015T using Tapatalk

Reactions: markfm
Hello, all! I am sick today (double ear infection, inner and outer...fall sinus problems rock!!!), so I will be picking winners and giving away codes tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you visit our new website, please create a new account. We have the same web address, but the site is actually different, so old accounts no longer exist. It should only take a couple minutes to create. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll talk more tomorrow.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Hello, all! I am sick today (double ear infection, inner and outer...fall sinus problems rock!!!), so I will be picking winners and giving away codes tomorrow.

In the meantime, if you visit our new website, please create a new account. We have the same web address, but the site is actually different, so old accounts no longer exist. It should only take a couple minutes to create. Sorry for any inconvenience. I'll talk more tomorrow.
Feel better soon!

cooladdict

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
Seahawk Nation

Owie!! Feel better soon, @Tigerstyle90! :( I will go over and redo my account right now. I am running low on Serene anyway, lol. :D

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Giveaway Round 4:

Comment something you love about vaping. 2 winners this week, $10 gift cards up for grabs!

Personally, I most enjoy coming up with new flavors and recipes. Working on a product till it's "just right" is a satisfying feeling.

Best of luck!
I love that I don't smoke anymore and my health is better! And, I LOVE flavors!

Reactions: markfm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread