OMG I've been drafted !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
I got my draft notice today. I not techno enough to post it,so I'll enter it's content.

Mr. Torpedo or Water 4 Fuel or whatever alais you may currnently be using.

You are instructed to report to the B.P.A.I.C. (Buzz Pro Army Induction Center) immediateley.
You have 24 hours to comply to this draft notice.
We know you were one of the radiacl Hippie's in the 60's.
Burning your Draft Card would be a futile exercise,as we know exactly where you are.

Sincerely,

General G.L Freefire
Gerald Luther Freefire
Supreme Commander Buzz Pro Army

My response:

General I know G. L. is not your name and you are using it as an alias.
I know G.L does not stand for Gerald Luther.
I won't tell anyone that it actually stands for Green Lantern.
Your secret identity is safe with me.

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
Hehe....it Must be the mask...:) :) :) Can't wait till you vape with the new mod.....it is AWESOME...AND WILL MAKE YOU GREEN (in a good way) :p

Hey Green Lantern:

What happened to the Twin Cities??!! You got a blizzard going on??!! Maybe a forest fire??!! Or is the reason you can't sse them from a satellite,if you're test driving your Buzz??!!

kempo63

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Stockton, CA
militaryyearbookproject.com
LOL, you guys been vaping too much???

are_you_drunk_yet.jpg

YOU EYEBALLING ME PUKE?! GET ON YOUR STINKING FACE...NOW!!!!! You have 30 seconds! 29... 28... 10. 5. You're done! You're stinkin done! Get in the Daggone Notcigs forum, now!

Water 4 Fuel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2012
Portland,OR
LOL, you guys been vaping too much???

are_you_drunk_yet.jpg

YOU EYEBALLING ME PUKE?! GET ON YOUR STINKING FACE...NOW!!!!! You have 30 seconds! 29... 28... 10. 5. You're done! You're stinkin done! Get in the Daggone Notcigs forum, now!

You say Vaping too much,it could not enough !!! Depends on how you look at it !! LOL

FreeFire

ECF Veteran
Jan 8, 2012
Twin Cities Minnesota
Hey Green Lantern:

What happened to the Twin Cities??!! You got a blizzard going on??!! Maybe a forest fire??!! Or is the reason you can't sse them from a satellite,if you're test driving your Buzz??!!

It is very very very foggy here.....might be enemy aircraft deploying nerve gas in the form of high levels of nicotine. That cute girl posted here is just propaganda....next thing you'll see is a birthday cake with mellons :) :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread