Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
Southern Classic E-liquid | Halo E Liquid

Menthol X offers a unique blend of eucalyptus, peppermint and menthol layered over an ultra smooth tobacco base. Menthol X maintains a complex flavor profile, while delivering a burst of crisp, clean menthol flavor. Topped off with a touch of sweetness, Menthol X will elevate your taste buds to the next level.

mentholx.png

:toast:

:vapor::vapor::vapor:

Last edited:

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Do we think this is an update on HX3?

Not a bit.

I'm flattered that the link is mislabeled on their site as SC. ;)

I only put it out there because HX3 is Halos only menthol (slight) that references tobacco in the description.

I do not get any tobacco in the classic Halo menthols.

Hx3 is also a newer flavor, so I thought maybe they were working on a theme.

And finally, I think Hx3 was aimed at a particular competitors single flavor offering but IMO didn't quite equal or surpass it, but this last bit is just my conspiracy theory fantasy (no it's not... yes it is...) version of the vapoverse.

So, maybe they were taking another run at it?

Last edited:

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
And finally, I think Hx3 was aimed at a particular competitors single flavor offering but IMO didn't quite equal or surpass it, but this last bit is just my conspiracy theory fantasy (no it's not... yes it is...) version of the vapoverse.

I really thought Halo was going to take a run at another competitor's market niche.... something that comes in a non-banana flavor and the same juice but with a shot of banana added to it and a name change. Dang Halo... you have a TON of menthols, this was a miss and you are in danger of losing your edginess... :facepalm:

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
I really thought Halo was going to take a run at another competitor's market niche.... something that comes in a non-banana flavor and the same juice but with a shot of banana added to it and a name change. Dang Halo... you have a TON of menthols, this was a miss. :facepalm:

technically... this is only their 5th menthol :)

btw.. it should be noted, I would be as dissappointed as you are now.. if they did do a banana something

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
I really thought Halo was going to take a run at another competitor's market niche.... something that comes in a non-banana flavor and the same juice but with a shot of banana added to it and a name change. Dang Halo... you have a TON of menthols, this was a miss and you are in danger of losing your edginess... :facepalm:

Halo doesn't miss. It's just not something you're interested in. They know their market better than we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread