Status
Not open for further replies.

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
This is a sound choice for a new Halo flavor as none of the other menthol flavors from halo taste like tobacco, IMO. Very kewl! I ALWAYS mix menthol drops into Halo {non-menthol} tobacco flavors for this very reason. My Torque 56 + menthol recipe is the SOLE REASON that I was able to quit smoking. So I am quite excited that Halo is making a new flavor for peeps that were fans of menthol cigs. AWESOME.
:):):):):):):):):):)

:p:p:p:p

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
2gubg4n.jpg

Perhaps it's in our stuck in warehouse during holiday, weekend orders?

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Okay, I'm over the massive disappoint of yet another menthol. Halo has put a line in the sand, staking her claim as the de facto chick e-juice company and I'm ok wit dat. Y'all know menthol is the fairer sex, thang, right? Market must be huge for Halo to have so many menthols; therefore, it's just business, nothing personal. :blush:

I'll keep filling my Tritons with Voodoo and Tribeca! :vapor::vapor:

Wifey took care of me as I slept in fits and conniptions so, it's all good...

2myurrd.gif

:toast:

Last edited:

FallenRawToast

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2014
LA, CA, USA, NA, SOL
I placed my order late last night.. and I just hope I got a sample included, cause i already got the shipped notice and stuff from Halo.

On FB they were telling people to send a request in on older orders to CS to get the sample thrown in, but I am not going to make CS sweat bullets for this. Since I KNOW im going to win a free 30ml of the new juice anyways :D

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
By the way, how come no one has excitedly proclaimed that this is the "return of Truepure"?

I never got the chance to try Truepure before it was discontinued, but from what I remember, it used to be extremely popular, considered one of their best juices, and I thought tons of people were shattered that they stopped making it. It was a menthol/peppermint with a tobacco base, wasn't it?

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
By the way, how come no one has excitedly proclaimed that this is the "return of Truepure"?

I never got the chance to try Truepure before it was discontinued, but from what I remember, it used to be extremely popular, considered one of their best juices, and I thought tons of people were shattered that they stopped making it. It was a menthol/peppermint with a tobacco base, wasn't it?

it sounds similar, except for the eucalyptus. and from what i understand, what made truepure so good was that it was a very mild and slightly sweet menthol. this new one sounds a lot more in your face.

machinestatic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
Massachusetts
it sounds similar, except for the eucalyptus. and from what i understand, what made truepure so good was that it was a very mild and slightly sweet menthol. this new one sounds a lot more in your face.

A reply from you with no jokes or fake words? 2 stars, would not read again.

Just kidding, thanks buddy. The way you describe Menthol X makes it sound like it could be like a Sub-Zero'ified Truepure. Oooooh.

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
A reply from you with no jokes or fake words? 2 stars, would not read again.

Just kidding, thanks buddy. The way you describe Menthol X makes it sound like it could be like a Sub-Zero'ified Truepure. Oooooh.

whoops...i meant BEWBS! BACON! BOOZE!

Menthol X? i'd rather have Menthol XXX!

Evie Luv

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Truepure was very mild, sweet and may have had a touch of tobacco but not much. It was my absolute favorite the first time I vaped. Truepure mixed 50/50 with Malibu was my must have daily juice. I have mixed all Halo menthols with Malibu trying to recreate that wonderful juice but haven't gotten close. Perhaps if Menthol X is a strong version of Truepure I can cut it with Fusion or it may be just as good mixed with Malibu. I can't wait to see. :)

DaveOno

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 27, 2013
Dutchess County, New York
Okay, I'm over the massive disappoint of yet another menthol. Halo has put a line in the sand, staking her claim as the de facto chick e-juice company and I'm ok wit dat. Y'all know menthol is the fairer sex, thang, right? Market must be huge for Halo to have so many menthols; therefore, it's just business, nothing personal. :blush:

I'll keep filling my Tritons with Voodoo and Tribeca! :vapor::vapor:

Wifey took care of me as I slept in fits and conniptions so, it's all good...

pulp, please? What makes you think we have the same baseless sexist slant on a flavor? I have several friends, men and women, who enjoy smoking menthols and others who enjoy vaping menthols.

And this based on something you have not yet tasted.

GreenLeaf

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2013
Texas, USA
I placed my order late last night.. and I just hope I got a sample included, cause i already got the shipped notice and stuff from Halo.

On FB they were telling people to send a request in on older orders to CS to get the sample thrown in, but I am not going to make CS sweat bullets for this. Since I KNOW im going to win a free 30ml of the new juice anyways :D

You ordered last night, and got the shipped email this morning? :blink:

I ordered monday morning and still no confirmation. I just sent them a ticket requesting to add in the free 10ml, I'm impatient. :(

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
They have 12 tobacco flavors, 6 gourmet flavors, and 4 (now 5) menthol flavors. KC is arguably the one that can leap between any genre.

So if anything, they felt they needed a new flavor in their limited menthol line-up. Some sort of gap that this new juice may fill.

Of course the real test is trying it out, if it's bad, then nuthin is lost. They still have the flavors i love and this will just be one i avoid. If i do like it, then it's something new to add to my rotation.

Is it slightly disappointing that they didn't branch out to a new genre like a lot of people were hoping? mebbe, but it's not like their existing flavors are suffering because they introduced something new. Halo is pretty established in this industry, i think we can be assured it's just a matter of time before another flavor comes out.

pulp

ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2012
Canada
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread