Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Tibur, here's Yankee's review of the Hendu.

New SmokeStik Hendu

Remember that the Hendu is just a hair narrower than other SS batteries and was designed to fit the nekkid stainless cartos. If you put regular cartos on the Hendu (black, white or tan), they will fit and work, but the label will make the carto just a hair wider than your Hendu battery.

So, if you order the Hendu, order the stainless cartos for a seamless fit and all stainless look.

Enjoy.

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

New SmokeStik Hendu

Remember that the Hendu is just a hair narrower than other SS batteries and was designed to fit the nekkid stainless cartos. If you put regular cartos on the Hendu (black, white or tan), they will fit and work, but the label will make the carto just a hair wider than your Hendu battery.

So, if you order the Hendu, order the stainless cartos for a seamless fit and all stainless look.

Enjoy.

thanks, katya;)
i thought that's what i remembered, classic stainless but the ss website under color choices fot the casing does not show silver.
i'm sure lori will check it out for me and lmk.:unsure:
funny, i posted because i really wanted to get one of billster's new skins and ended up with the kit:laugh:

New SmokeStik Hendu

Enjoy.

Katya... what about the other way around.... Will the Hendu cartos be to narrow for the other SS batteries?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Katya... what about the other way around.... Will the Hendu cartos be to narrow for the other SS batteries?

Funny you should ask. Yes, they are, on paper. But a stainless carto never bothered me on a regular battery, while the regular one on a Hendu seemed off. Go figure. It's all about perception, you know. And we're really talking about a hair--the width of a sheet of paper, mind you. But some folks are picky....:p

Do you use kr8 batts and cartos? Try peeling off the label of your carto and using it on your regular battery. A lot of people do it because they like the look. Does it bother you? Didn't bother me.

Again, they all fit and work fine, that's the bottom line.

Funny you should ask. Yes, they are, on paper. But a stainless carto never bothered me on a regular battery, while the regular one on a Hendu seemed off. Go figure. It's all about perception, you know. And we're really talking about a hair--the width of a sheet of paper, mind you. But some folks are picky....:p

Do you use kr8 batts and cartos? Try peeling off the label of your carto and using it on your regular battery. A lot of people do it because they like the look. Does it bother you? Didn't bother me.

Again, they all fit and work fine, that's the bottom line.

Ahh.... Thank You... so it's a cosmetic thing. I just wanted to make sure that is wasn't a threading issue.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I hate to say this Tib...but when I saw who was no17 I cringed....Oh NO! I thought....no one is going to believe this wasnt rigged!

But I truly am glad you won! You have wanted this for a long time. And I know it's been a rough year so far...you deserve a treat.:toast:

There are alot of other folks having a rough time right now too....so keep your eyes on the Read This First thread for the latest contest info. Honestly...Bill is going to be gone for a week and I dont know if I will get a chance to ask him about more kit prizes. I kind of dropped the ball on this contest thing and havn't been paying enough attention...could you tell?....so I am not sure what he has planned. I do know he wanted to give away 100 sets of skinz and samples of a new flavor...so we will keep going until that happens.

THere are still a handful of folks who I have not matched their user name with their addresses yet because I havn't heard from them...but I have a list of 20 ready to go out next week. These are going to ship first class so it may take 7-10 days....I will send you each a confirmation email so you know your prize is on the way. If you entered and dont hear from me by Wensday rattle my cage and tell me who you are !

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Tib.....we have been trying to find just the right accessory to go with your new Hendu kit.....will this work?

Harley-Davidson-Shrine-Road-King-2009-Purple-500x311.jpg

As I am sure you all know....the powers that be here at SmokeStik....(ultimately that's Bill of course....but we DO have a webmeister....I offered to introduce him...but I think he is afraid of us...go figure!) anyway....yes! we are giving away at least one more kit......possibly ......possibly some little suprises here and there.....most likely how much or how little depends on how much or how little I manage to behave until Daddy gets home. :rolleyes:

Ahh.... Thank You... so it's a cosmetic thing. I just wanted to make sure that is wasn't a threading issue.
well Katya....normally that is true......but since SmokeStik does own it's own factory we might be willing to make an exception for Raven. How does reversed threads sound? :lol::lol:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
hey....I didnt do that!!!!!!!!! I swear!!!! I just now saw it....bast..ah...right....not nice!!! I fix....

help! what was I doing? ah...was it the car???? The pink Panhead? tweety???

there.....better?

okay...now that is not funny!!!!! RICK!?!?!?! are you screwing around with me??? only a webmaster could pull that off.....

Last edited:
well Katya....normally that is true......but since SmokeStik does own it's own factory we might be willing to make an exception for Raven. How does reversed threads sound? :lol::lol:

Hey.... lol..

Yeah that would be my luck... I would be sitting here driving myself crazy screaming :censored: trying to get the darn things on! Meanwhile you would be rolling at the thought picturing it in your head!

If your gonna make a special exception for me.... hummm laser etched rose Hendu or Jet w/CZ tip would work just nicely thank you! :lol:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
both.......

okay...I do NOT know what the deal is with the photos I have tried to post for Tib....a gorgous 2010 Silver Challenger.....a Pink HD Astroglide.....I swear.....when I posted them they were there! so.....here is a photo of lorikay13's actual first automobile....I was SUCH a bad girl...I wasnt even allowed to drive until I was 18 :) The first car my Dad brought home for me was a 1967 Chevy Nova....2door hard top....lift kit....V-freakin-8....my mother took one look and said no way....take it back. LOL. So....the next week...this is what he brought me:

malibur.png
[/URL][/IMG]
now of course he had let all the air out of the airshocks to get Mom to go for it.....and as soon as the title was transfered I had the glasspaks put back on. Used to cruise Van Nuys Blvd every Wens night....OMG...I used to be sooo cool....swear to god....I wore a black leather jacket. :D My best girlfriend......her Dad was a Srgt for the Devonshire Division of the LAPD....oh yea....we were bad girls!

Last edited:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well I guess time will tell......but don't count on it. Alpha means Alpha....period.

I know there will be people dissappointed about not getting one of the new batteries. But it's not like they are a limited edition OOAK thing.....they will be in production soon....and you can trust me on this...when Bill says "soon" it's usually sooner than you think :) When he gets something in his head he sticks with it....kind of like a .....well.....Pitbull ?:facepalm:

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
just a fast update. my package arrived yesterday and all seems well. the batteries are really very pretty. love the set of skins! i have not been able to try the cartos yet, still trying to wash out the last trace of pg. vg is all i can vape due to my pg allergies (bill, are you listening? blank would be so much better).
will let you know though how it all turns out!
thanks again, billster and lorikay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread