On-Line Intervention Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grm1123

Sep 18, 2009
Huntington, NY
Hi All,
I have heard of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous), GA (Gamblers Anonymous), SA (Shoppers Anonymous)....but will someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction to join V4L Anonymous!! I just can't stop placing orders with Steve and Mark.

Everytime I see a new flavor or gadget on their site, I must have it :D

With Vapor4Life I have been off analogs going on 3 weeks. Thank you Steve and Mark.

Guy

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
Hi All,
I have heard of AA (Alcoholics Anonymous), GA (Gamblers Anonymous), SA (Shoppers Anonymous)....but will someone please be kind enough to point me in the right direction to join V4L Anonymous!! I just can't stop placing orders with Steve and Mark.

Everytime I see a new flavor or gadget on their site, I must have it :D

With Vapor4Life I have been off analogs going on 3 weeks. Thank you Steve and Mark.

Guy

I feel your pain Guy! I myself have thought of starting a V4L 12 step program. Only one things prevents it - - - I don't wanna! :pervy:

Don't MAKE me stop ordering cartos!!!!

grm1123

Sep 18, 2009
Huntington, NY
OK Jen... I think we can cut it down to a 6 step program...

1- Place Order on Vapor4Life (So many Credit Cards ...so little time)
2- Wait with anticipation at the Mailbox for USPS to arrive (Damn Mailman is always late)
3- Opening package like it's Christmas Morning (since Steve always puts in a few extra presents)
4- Pulling off caps and tenderly caress cartomizer (also kiss my wife and pat my dog...or is it the other way around???)
5- Screw onto battery and hook up Passthru for the full sensation (Damit..have to reboot computer)
6- vape Away... I'm in Heaven!

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
OK Jen... I think we can cut it down to a 6 step program...

1- Place Order on Vapor4Life (So many Credit Cards ...so little time)
2- Wait with anticipation at the Mailbox for USPS to arrive (Damn Mailman is always late)
3- Opening package like it's Christmas Morning (since Steve always puts in a few extra presents)
4- Pulling off caps and tenderly caress cartomizer (also kiss my wife and pat my dog...or is it the other way around???)
5- Screw onto battery and hook up Passthru for the full sensation (Damit..have to reboot computer)
6- vape Away... I'm in Heaven!

Dude! Seriously! That is a 6 step program I can live with! *high fives him with smiles all around!* :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread