on the go setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

weezymagic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2013
STL
whats your on the go setup. im starting to mess with rda's (igo-w4 paired with a k101 and 18650) and i like it, i need to play with it more to get to my liking. i think open the air holes up a bit so that the th arent as harsh. anyways, i dont think rda's are the best on the go atty ...for me. i had the kanger pro tank 3 and i liked it but it started to spit when i took a hit and long story short, lost the bottom part that went with the attomizer. im thinking ditch the pt3 idea and go with an rba (or rta...still like rta acronym better) also, id like another mod. one that isnt telescoping because i hate how the k101 jiggles. idk how to explain it, the thing you rotate. id rather just a fixed length for 18650 (because more power and longer life).

so what would you recommend?

kinda want an rda setup for tasting and cloud chasing and general home use and an rta setup for on the go use
probably not looking to spend too much money yet but will contemplate if really worth it.

tl;dr
what rta setup to get?

BlackChad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Back In Mesa
Check out the sigelei 8w if you're concerned about cost. They're pretty much the best budget mech for me besides the nemesis tribute. Its a fixed tube with adjustable 510 connection and a second screw to take out all battery rattle. Very nice mod.

I use just igo ws for dripping so that's the setup I'd recommend

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

K_Tech

Slightly mad but harmless
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Eastern Ohio, USA
if you can already rebuild then get a kayfun or clone. dripper type flavor with a tank thats pretty leakproof in most cases.

I'll second that, and add a Fogger to that list.

As to a good, dependable mech, I don't have an 8w, but I like my Nemesis clone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread