Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie Price

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2012
Waldorf, MD
Okay, so I'm still looking for a pipe. I've finally given up on autos. I want a mechanical pipe in the $80-100 range that looks like an actual pipe. Battery size doesn't matter as it'd be a home use device. I just want to be an old man sitting on the front porch with a decent looking wood pipe, even if it's a fake veneer.

Anything?

photogf4

May 7, 2013
VA
Epipemods. You can try limelight mechanics, or Kir Fanis, but euros are euros, and you won't get the tech support or really any support. Ok, it will cost you $125, but the cheaper ones are just that. Just got mine today. IMAG0474.jpg

Doughboy67

ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2013
Durham, NC, USA
On the cheap? Smok Guardian. I would guess the inherent problem with anything being fully mechanical would be the angles.

I just go a Smok Guardian a few days ago and to be honest I wish I had bought one sooner. It's light like a pipe should be and feels great in the hand. The top switch and size is comfortable. The square design in the pictures made it look odd to me but now that I have one I really like the look. I've only had mine a few days but it seems to be well made. It's quickly becoming one of my favorites. That's saying something since I have 9 different mods to choose from.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread