Status
Not open for further replies.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a mech mod type e-pipe, hand carved out of walnut and custom stained in sedona red with rusticated finish accents. Very old school. Like New condition. Here's a link to where I purchased it:

PipeSmith E-Pipes - PipeSmith Lodge Series E-pipe bodies

This mod runs on a single 18500 battery. I am including 2 Efest 18500 batteries with this e-pipe and a 3” large saddle pipe stem designed to fit on atomizers, plus a container of pipe butter to keep things nice and polished.

The Efest Purple 4340 IMR 18500 1000mAh 3.7V Unprotected High-Drain 15A Lithium Manganese (LiMn2O4) Flat Top batteries were purchased from Battery Junction on 1/25/19. They are authentic, and have the anti-counterfeit stickers on them.

The mod can run atomizers down to .5 ohm. Below that, you will trip a self-resetting fuse. Featuring a 22mm Shank, finished with a Stainless Steel Spring Loaded/ Self Adjusting 510 Connector to help draw residual heat away from the coil/ wick/ juice, and also provides extremely durable threading for your 510 connector.

Push-button firing on the face of the pipe - where your thumb rests naturally for comfortable firing of your pipe. No awkward hand position, no auto-firing, no magnets or loose pieces to get lost.

The sedona red finish was a customization by me after receiving the mod. I am a woodworker, and like a deeper red in my woods and a little more shine. So you won’t find that finish on the Pipesmith website, in case you are wondering.

This e-pipe is lightly used. I received in July 2019. I’ve come to realize I am more of a temp control mod person myself, so I wanted this e-pipe to find a good owner who will use it. With the 3” pipe stem, I also find that it is a cooler vape. If you like a hotter vape, you may want to get a shorter pipe stem on his website. The 1 7/8 stem is available for $38 if you want to go that route. Stems for E-Pipes

The pipe retail was $235, the batteries were $10, not to mention shipping.

I am selling everything for $200, with free shipping for contiguous US. One thing to note, it took me over 6 months from the time I ordered this until it was completed and I received it, so the benefit here is that you don’t have to wait so long.

The pictured gold Berserker MTL RDA V1.5 is not included. It was used just for photography purposes. You can pick them up online pretty cheap right now. Something like $13 + shipping depending on where you look.

I am accepting PayPal payment. US only please.

Please note, this is a mechanical mod. Which means you need to know what you're doing in terms of battery safety, proper coil building, Ohm's law, etc... As with any mechanical mod, use at your own risk.
DSC_5540-100px.jpg
DSC_5541-100px.jpg
DSC_5542-100px.jpg
DSC_5543-100px.jpg
DSC_5546-100px.jpg
DSC_5555-100px.jpg

Thank you,

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you post to the uk please.

So I did research on this, and it looks like I can't ship this internationally with the batteries without considerable cost, and there are customs hoops to jump through. I am looking to group the batteries with this order, so I think I will have to stick with continental US orders only. Apologies to all overseas forum participants who are interested in this.

This is still free shipping for anyone in continental US.

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I am adding a lot of extras to this at no additional charge. I am including a brand new unopened Berserker MTL RDA 1.5 in gold, just like as pictured in the original set of photos. This is still in the cellophane. I am also including a variety of gauges of kanthal and SS316L wire. I think I used a couple of feet off the 27 gauge Kanthal, so that leaves 48 feet or so left. Most of them are unused though, I think one of them I took a foot off, I can't remember which to be honest. In any case, they all have a lot of life yet.

In addition, I have a variety of wicking material here. I have an unused but opened pack of Cotton Bacon Prime. I basically opened just to inspect. Also, I have roughly 10 feet of rayon. And also a little something exotic . It's about 10 inches of VC Worx Natural Hemp Fiber Wick from vapingcotton.com. I have soaked it in pure grain alcohol and triple boiled it. Basically what this does is soften the fiber a little and remove a lot of the hemp taste. It still needs a little break in if you use it. Your first few hits will have a hemp taste to it, but will diminish.

I am adding 5 tobacco flavor concentrates from FlavourArt: Soho, Shade, Maxx Blend, Dark Vapure, and Cuban Supreme. These are nicotine-free concentrates, so you want to use only 1% - 5% in your e-liquid. You can visit flavourart.com for more info. I am also including 5 empty unused Chubby Gorilla 15ml bottles to mix your e-liquid.

I used less than 1ml from each concentrate bottle already to sample my own, but to be honest, I am not a huge fan of the 'tobacco like' flavors. I guess I am a diehard NET vaper. I like the real deal as it were. But I did choose some of the most popular FlavourArt concentrates in this category.

DSC_5635-100px.jpg

CAAB

ECF Veteran
Feb 9, 2019
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've decided to close this listing. I purchased the shorter pipe stem, which I think will make for a more ideal vape for me. It's a piece of American craftsmanship that is built to last, which is important given the uncertain regulatory times we are in here in the US. Besides, who doesn't want to pretend to be Sherlock Holmes from time to time.

• Winner
Reactions: Hitcat44
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread