One Hit Wonder 'My Man!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
It's good. I'll start off by saying it tastes nothing like any type of ice cream. No strawberry, no chocolate, no vanilla, nada.

It has a slight alcohol base taste to it, but not overpowering. If you've ever tried any Liqua e-liquids, it tastes kind of like their Virginia tobacco base and tiramissou, not the main flavour but there like a note in the background.

The best I can describe it is to compare it to Boss Reserve by Cuttwood.

It's essentially like a slightly sweeter and less rich Boss Reserve. A real strong flavour that truly leaves you with that sweet wet lingering feeling on your tongue and lips.

It kind of has it's 'own flavour.' Not like Neopolitan ice cream (to me anyway.) But it's 'own flavour 'in a good way sort of like how Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' doesn't taste of strawberry or vanilla or custard but has just a 'Vulture Punch' flavour.

It's a strong, tasty, full bodied flavour with a nice sweet note at the end.

I'm vaping it at 3mg on Aspire Cleito .5 ohm coils and I find it a bit dry at 47.5 watts but really starts to sing and feel juicy at 50 watts.

IDK about other countries but right now you can get 180ml (I did - yay!) for £30 in the UK. £6 per 30ml for a real tasty top drawer juice. It is quite runny, it says MAX VG but the consistency is more like a 50/50.

For £30 for 180ml, I'd say try it and if you like it buy it, I'm very picky and this one is a goodun. Not subtle, not a flavour you can really pin down or put a name to - like Boss Reserve - but a really nice flavour whatever it is.

Just like it says on the label after a few good draws I feel like saying 'My Man!'

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
I take it back. Worst case of overrating a liquid on the very first tank E.V.E.R

Now I've had it a few days I basically admit I really liked it at first because of the price.

Now I've had it a few days I can see why they probably had to make if more affordable.

Very thin so it runs through tanks at double the speed of most top shelf high VG liquids, so no wonder they had to do bigger bottles. Fill up a tank, have a little vape and HEY - where did my juice go...?

The vapour it produces is quite thin also, not top drawer level.

The taste is very 'meh' also, bit weak really now I'm used to it. Like I said it has no distinct recognisable flavour, it's essentially okay if like me you've just become a student and cannot afford top drawer e-liquid anymore (boo hoo, poor old me) and are happy enough with a generally sweet ADV that is affordable and good enough to keep you vaping.

It is not up there with G2, Cuttwood, Button Junkie, Beard Vape, Charlie's Chalk Dust, Mile High Drip, Suicide bunny etc.

So please do not buy before you try based on my initial glowing review where I was basically chuffed about getting 180ml for £30.

Don't get me wrong for the price it is okay and is enjoyable, but not 'wow' enjoyable. I'd strongly recommend try before you buy with this one... it ain't no muffin Man. It IS okay.

Ange2269

Aug 15, 2016
Scotland
It's good. I'll start off by saying it tastes nothing like any type of ice cream. No strawberry, no chocolate, no vanilla, nada.

It has a slight alcohol base taste to it, but not overpowering. If you've ever tried any Liqua e-liquids, it tastes kind of like their Virginia tobacco base and tiramissou, not the main flavour but there like a note in the background.

It's essentially like a slightly sweeter and less rich Boss Reserve. A real strong flavour that truly leaves you with that sweet wet lingering feeling on your tongue and lips.

It kind of has it's 'own flavour.' Not like Neopolitan ice cream (to me anyway.) But it's 'own flavour 'in a good way sort of like how Button Junkie 'Vulture Punch' doesn't taste of strawberry or vanilla or custard but has just a 'Vulture Punch' flavour.

I'm vaping it at 3mg on Aspire Cleito .5 ohm coils and I find it a bit dry at 47.5 watts but really starts to sing and feel juicy at 50 watts.

IDK about other countries but right now you can get 180ml (I did - yay!) for £30 in the UK. £6 per 30ml for a real tasty top drawer juice. It is quite runny, it says MAX VG but the consistency is more like a 50/50.

For £30 for 180ml, I'd say try it and if you like it buy it, I'm very picky and this one is a goodun. Not subtle, not a flavour you can really pin down or put a name to - like Boss Reserve - but a really nice flavour whatever it is.

Just like it says on the label after a few good draws I feel like saying 'My Man!'

i just got my man in 3mg after watching all the great reviews, I totally hate it!!! It tastes like pepper, I'm so disappointed as I was so excited to try it, maybe I got a bad batch as it gets amazing reviews. I ordered milkman and policeman which have not arrived yet, I'm hoping they are better as I'm gutted about my man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread