Status
Not open for further replies.

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
I had to go to Beyond Vape today, as I had a problem with an item I purchased from them and they were good enough to replace it with a new one.

While there, I was talking with one of the employees, and saw he had a 180ml bottle of Muffin Man on his desk, and on the next desk was a 180ml bottle of Milk Man. I soon noticed other bottles of Milk Man on other desks!

Turns out they sell the stuff. I asked if there was a chance I could get a sample of Milk Man, as I had purchased Muffin Man and loved it, but was reluctant to spend $60 without having tried the Milk Man.

He was good enough to go to the back room, and grab a Milk Man unicorn bottle, filled with Milk Man! How cool is that!

The Milk Man is VERY subtle... once I turned up the wattage, the flavor came out more strongly, but it's still a very subtle vape, to my taste buds. Great clouds, though!

I like it... it is very much like strawberry quick.

Between the two, however, I think I prefer Muffin Man. I've only been vaping Milk Man for a short while, and I have 15ml total, so perhaps it'll grow on me more. As it is now, I'd probably split a bottle with someone, but not sure I'd want to spend $60 for a full 180ml bottle.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

Sean Mack

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2015
New York
Just curious what is everyone vaping it on?

The warmer the better.. I have one of my Starre tanks with Muffin Man at all times and vape it at 48-55w.. The warmer the vape, the better it is.. When it's a cool vape like thru a kanger or a tottle puff you really don't get the full flavor...

That's my opinion

Reactions: danmn1313

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
Mine shipped today so guessing I'll have it Monday or Tuesday, I'm excited to try it.

Just curious what is everyone vaping it on? I was going to give it a try on my Magma, Mutation, Lemo, and Goblin. All good at what they do so I figured that would give me my best overall first impression and how I like it best.

I'm vaping it in a Kanger Sub Mini, with a bell cap on top. Using a .5ohm coil, at 24watts.

You know what? Initially, Milk Man tasted good, but pretty subtle to me. Now that I'm vaping my third bottle, I'm really loving it! Even checked out where to purchase a bottle! (Beyond Vapes has free shipping for purchases over $45, One Hit Wonder has free shipping for orders over $75....FYI)

After filling my 2nd tank with Milk Man, I planned to refill it with the Muffin Man, but when the time came, somehow... I refilled it again with Milk Man!

danmn1313

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
IL
I'm vaping it in a Kanger Sub Mini, with a bell cap on top. Using a .5ohm coil, at 24watts.

You know what? Initially, Milk Man tasted good, but pretty subtle to me. Now that I'm vaping my third bottle, I'm really loving it! Even checked out where to purchase a bottle! (Beyond Vapes has free shipping for purchases over $45, One Hit Wonder has free shipping for orders over $75....FYI)

After filling my 2nd tank with Milk Man, I planned to refill it with the Muffin Man, but when the time came, somehow... I refilled it again with Milk Man!

I'm really excited to try this now, won't be here until Thursday. So much for 2 day shipping..

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
My milk man has steeped for about a month and boy does it get better. At first i had mixed feelings but after the cream or milk flavor settled down i hate the cream flavor on fresh made juice. Now the strawberry is really strawberry qwik type taste and the funky cream is more pleasant and toned down. But im still vaping muffin man all day and use the milk man when i start getting muted taste from muffin man from vaping it to much. This stuff kicks in vapers fatigue hardcore if you vape it day after day so flavorful it just overwhelms your taste buds.

Reactions: HeiSINberg

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
My problem with this and Muffin Man is not what if I don't like it. I'm sure I'll love both of them. But even my favorite juices ever, I'm ready for something new after about 30ml. Then I do come back for more later. This bottle would last me forever lol. Maybe one day if there's a really good sale, or if they ever make a smaller bottle, even a 60 ml would be nice, I'll check it out. I'm really hoping for a consumer juice convention in Chicago. Then I can try all these companies I hear about.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
My problem with this and Muffin Man is not what if I don't like it. I'm sure I'll love both of them. But even my favorite juices ever, I'm ready for something new after about 30ml. Then I do come back for more later. This bottle would last me forever lol. Maybe one day if there's a really good sale, or if they ever make a smaller bottle, even a 60 ml would be nice, I'll check it out. I'm really hoping for a consumer juice convention in Chicago. Then I can try all these companies I hear about.
This was actually one of my problems with this as well. I personally wanted to try both flavors but at the time i didnt wanna spend the money on such big bottles if i wasnt sure especially since like you i get sick of even my favorites pretty fast. But i took the chance since i love strawberry and cream flavors, plus i got the free muffin man which i ended up liking more than the milk man lol. I should of ordered a big bottle of muffin man and got the free bottle of milk man, im tearing through that stuff.

Reactions: DanJiblets

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
This was actually one of my problems with this as well. I personally wanted to try both flavors but at the time i didnt wanna spend the money on such big bottles if i wasnt sure especially since like you i get sick of even my favorites pretty fast. But i took the chance since i love strawberry and cream flavors, plus i got the free muffin man which i ended up liking more than the milk man lol. I should of ordered a big bottle of muffin man and got the free bottle of milk man, im tearing through that stuff.
I wish I lived in a close vicinity to all you vapers on this forum lol. We could all mix and match, share, trade, check out setups etc...but nope, my friends still smoke and everybody by me sucks.

HeiSINberg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2013
Groveville, NJ
I wish I lived in a close vicinity to all you vapers on this forum lol. We could all mix and match, share, trade, check out setups etc...but nope, my friends still smoke and everybody by me sucks.
Same! All my friends smoke cigarettes still, i dont know anyone who vapes but the people i meet around me. If it wasnt for the vape shop up the street i wouldnt be able to taste anything without ordering it first.

DanJiblets

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Shorewood, IL
Same! All my friends smoke cigarettes still, i dont know anyone who vapes but the people i meet around me. If it wasnt for the vape shop up the street i wouldnt be able to taste anything without ordering it first.
Yeah my vape shop, Goodejuice, is really awesome no doubt. I went through them exclusively for my first 8 months or so. But now I've ventured out into more premium stuff when I find sales. I stop in there occasionally, but everything is just so much cheaper online. If a juice sounds good to me and has good reviews it's a safe bet I'll like it. My friends have tried vaping, they'll use a little pen but always go back to vaping. They say mine is too ridiculous and hits too hard. Mind you I max out around 17 watts. I think they just simply don't want to quit.

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
well I am glad you don't live in Nova Scotia went to my B&M today to buy a new tank couldn't taste any juice today because as of June 1st the law in Nova Scotia does not permit vapers to even try juice in a vape shop. of course it may get down right difficult to enforce this law but I suspect most of the little shops here are concerned about their business so they will not break the laws too bad really.

Submarine123

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2015
So here's a good deal too:

Charlie Noble's liquids can be bought at 120ml's for $45 free shipping, but if you purchase a 15ml sample to try it first, you get a coupon code that then marks that $45 down to $40... still free shipping. They're also very generous on free samples, asking to try a few others with a big purchase never hurts.

Their Siren Song is spot on for Strawberry Milk (though a little light for me), but you can also do this deal for all the juices. Admiral's Reserve being a little bit higher.

I think it's a good deal because you can try 15ml's samples first, or if nothing else, $40 isn't as much money to plop down for a lot of E-Liquid.

Siren Song is that one Charlie Noble liquid that shines for what it is. I was a huge fan of the Custard but it's gotten really sickly-sweet in recent months rather than my first bottle, which was more eggy and crust-spice based and very, very good.

jrlakeman

Mar 25, 2015
Not for the flavour junkies. I found The Milk Man far too weak. Not much flavour after steeping for a week. Tried it in RBA and sub ohm tank. Back to the good old mothers milk for me.
Steep for a month and its potent. I had same issue wasnt much flavor at first but after a month its ridiculously good it takes time for it to pop.

danmn1313

Verified Member
Nov 8, 2014
IL
So I just put some in a Lemo (I love this tank BTW), and it was super muted. Like I didn't even think it was the same juice. Back to dripping on duals for me until I decide to try it in the goblin (which I really don't want to re wick) lol

So yeah, the the hotter the better 70 watts xv4 vs 45 in lemo plus the height I'm guessing is the difference.

VaperDynasty

Oct 13, 2014
Canada
Got some of this as well and its amazing

D4kLSUa.jpg

Reactions: danmn1313
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread