One month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. Thank you to SI and everyone who is so very active on their suppliers forum. This week marks one month of me not having an analog. The wonderful ECF community and especially everyone on the SI forum are a big part of why this has stuck for me.

I've had good success so far. Some of the success has been finding out what I do like and what I don't. It has all been part of any new endeavor. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and advice in these few short weeks. How great this community is to be a part of is evident in how many posts I've made. Never have I been part of an online community that makes someone feel so welcome, gives advice and shares stories like here at ECF.

Thank you again.

Little shout out to Mroutlaw. Thank for you answering my questions and helping me along the way. Thank you sir, for helping me find the last time I have to quit. You are a huge benefit to the site and our "resident expert" here in Voltville.

And Imagine, dear lord, you have the patience of a saint. Thank you for answering my messages and giving me confidence again that true customer service is not dead.

:vapor:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
@ Baptyzmbyf1re - I read your post earlier today and have to echo your thoughts. I was trying hard to get off of tobacco with a ProSmoke and it wasn't going very well at all. Then I found ECF which lead to MrOutlaw, SI and the Volt. Now, I'm a happy camper and tobacco free. Everyone on ECF has been helpful when it comes to technical advice and made it easy to understand the difference in devices and why some things are "better" than others. I'm still surprised I'm happy wiith an X2/clearo, swore if it didn't look like a cigarette I didn't want it, but the results have made me a believer. Now, with CE3s working well, even the 78mm delivers a great experience every time. SI has handled any problems I've had with speed and professionalism and, just being able to browse the SI forum to get information from Imagine as well as Votolites (accolites of the Volt) the transition from tobacco to vapor has been basically painless (other than to my credit card of course, LOL, but that will heal with time(payments)).

Baptyzmbyf1re

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 18, 2012
Omaha
I also am around the one month mark of no tobacco. I was the same way initially about the x2 batts, but i am so glad i realized that i dont need something the same size as a cigarette! Congrats to the both of us!

Congratulations to you too! Its one of the great things about this site - seeing that people are making the journey with you. I think the slim style will always have its place with me, but I may just take that leap and move up a notch. I'll probably always want the small batts and cartos for going to picnics and other social gatherings. But, when I'm at home in the comfort of my office, feet kicked up and watching Hells Kitchen or whatever (I'm a foodie!), I think I'm going to want something a little more ... robust.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Congratulations to you too! Its one of the great things about this site - seeing that people are making the journey with you. I think the slim style will always have its place with me, but I may just take that leap and move up a notch. I'll probably always want the small batts and cartos for going to picnics and other social gatherings. But, when I'm at home in the comfort of my office, feet kicked up and watching Hells Kitchen or whatever (I'm a foodie!), I think I'm going to want something a little more ... robust.

The X2 with a clearo or a CE3 is perfect for that. I enjoy kicking back with my coffee after dinner, catching a movie or game, and vaping myself silly with my X2s. Heck, I use them in the car, walking the dog or anywhere I'll have a free hand to vape with. But, the good ole 78mm/carto or CE3 is so handy when my hands are occupied. I'll probably be using them forever just for that reason.

Harplayr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2012
Florida
Congratulations to you all!
One month is a big milestone and you should be proud of your accomplishment. You guys are spot on about the amazing people here on ECF that are so incredibly helpful and patient. I don’t know if I could have been so successful without their support too.

I’d say congratulations and have a cigar…but that might not be appropriate. :evil:

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I wasn't sure where to post this, so I'll put it here. Thank you to SI and everyone who is so very active on their suppliers forum. This week marks one month of me not having an analog. The wonderful ECF community and especially everyone on the SI forum are a big part of why this has stuck for me.

I've had good success so far. Some of the success has been finding out what I do like and what I don't. It has all been part of any new endeavor. I can't thank everyone enough for their support and advice in these few short weeks. How great this community is to be a part of is evident in how many posts I've made. Never have I been part of an online community that makes someone feel so welcome, gives advice and shares stories like here at ECF.

Thank you again.

Little shout out to Mroutlaw. Thank for you answering my questions and helping me along the way. Thank you sir, for helping me find the last time I have to quit. You are a huge benefit to the site and our "resident expert" here in Voltville.

And Imagine, dear lord, you have the patience of a saint. Thank you for answering my messages and giving me confidence again that true customer service is not dead.

:vapor:

MEEEEEEE TOOOOOOOO!!!!! Isn't it awesome? And I agree, Mr Outlaw is awesome!

Mroutlaw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 13, 2012
Deerfield Beach, Florida
www.
Congrat. I am so glad you are having success. And please, I'm just paying it forward what I have learned so that I can help others get off analogs. The real thanks should go to imagine, cookie and all the smokeless image staff. They have given us a good product with great customer service.

Customer service is the most important thing in the ecig industry when you consider we are dealing with Chinese products.

Thank you SI and thank you everyone for your support of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread