hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I called more than two dozen vape shops in the Sacramento area. None of them sold Innokin products. Finally, I found a shop 35 miles away in another town that had three (that's 3 ****'in 1.6 ohm Z Coils) that they sold to me for $5.00 apiece (sigh).

Talk about a rip off! I hate when they take advantage like that.

rosesense

14 years and counting
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 1, 2010
    TN
    I called more than two dozen vape shops in the Sacramento area. None of them sold Innokin products. Finally, I found a shop 35 miles away in another town that had three (that's 3 ****'in 1.6 ohm Z Coils) that they sold to me for $5.00 apiece (sigh).
    Have someone in another state buy and ship to you. Use F&F on paypal to pay them.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I'm running out of Z Coils and it is virtually impossible to get these shipped to a California address.

I just did a trial Cart from a vendor...shipping to zip code 94203 (1 of the many for Sacramento) and there were 2 options for shipping cost shown that were both less than $10. There was nothing about not being able to ship to you. PM me for info.

Last edited:

yzer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2011
    Northern California
    I just did a trial Cart from a vendor...shipping to zip code 94203 (1 of the many for Sacramento) and there were 2 options for shipping cost shown that were both less than $10. There was nothing about not being able to ship to you. PM me for info.

The California mailing problem is a new legal requirement for signature upon delivery. I ordered five packs of Z Coils from an online vendor here in CA on May 28. I have ordered Z Coils from them several times before and received my shipments via USPS just fine. This time the vendor used a shipper I never heard of: OneLiveX.com. No shipping notice was emailed to me. Then I received message that delivery was attempted on June 7. That was the day that I heard a knock on door when I was in the smallest room of the house. When I answered the door I saw a white unmarked van pulling away from the curb.

I contacted the vendor who told me the delivery service has 18 days to make good. Right now they are providing an estimated delivery date of June 14, but they have promised another attempt to deliver every day since June 8 only to push the date back to the following day.

Times like these I'm ready to quite vaping, too.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    The California mailing problem is a new legal requirement for signature upon delivery.

This time the vendor used a shipper I never heard of: OneLiveX.com. No shipping notice was emailed to me. Then I received message that delivery was attempted on June 7. That was the day that I heard a knock on door when I was in the smallest room of the house. When I answered the door I saw a white unmarked van pulling away from the curb.

The adult signature upon delivery for vaping products doesn't apply only to people in California. It's a nationwide thing now, and has been since March 27, 2021.

The vendor I did a trial Cart for...isn't located in California, and they deliver to buyers all over the US. They also don't use OneLiveX.com for deliveries. I was going to tell you specific info on that vendor, about their very good reputation, give you a link to the coils on their website, etc....so you could place an order for the Z-coils and have them delivered to you as normal. If you don't want or need it though...that's OK. Didn't want to post more about it here...since this thread is Innokin's thread...for discussion about their Zenith tanks and Z-coils.

Last edited:

yzer

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 23, 2011
    Northern California
    The vendor I did a trial Cart for...isn't located in California. They also don't use OneLiveX.com for deliveries. I was going to tell you specific info on that vendor, about their very good reputation, give you a link to the coils on their website, etc....so you could place an order for the Z-coils and have them delivered to you as normal.
    Thanks, I appreciate that. I'll PM but I'm pretty sure if it ships to CA then signature will be required.
    edit: I tried to PM but could not enter your profile to do so.

Last edited:

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 21, 2015
    I'll PM but I'm pretty sure if it ships to CA then signature will be required.

I tried to PM but could not enter your profile to do so.

It is required when shipped to any state, but you'd get your coils delivered to you. However, the total S/H from the vendor I'm talking about would be either Free (with $75 order or more) or $9.99 at the most.

You can PM me by going to your Inbox (top right of the page), hover over it until the dropdown box shows up and click on "Start a Conversation". Just enter JCinFLA as the member to start the conversation with, fill in a title (even Hi), and write a few words in the box. Then click to send it.

Last edited:

Innokin_timmy

Brand Rep
    ECF Veteran
    Nov 20, 2018
    Does anyone know of a brick & mortar in the Sacramento, California area that sells Innokin products? I can't find a single one. I'm running out of Z Coils and it is virtually impossible to get these shipped to a California address.

Hello buddy, you can always get Innokin products via Innokin Store. Including Z-Coils.
    Here is the link: A Better Vape Experience | Innokin Store
    Hope this helps you.

Reactions: hittman

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I love the Zenith Pro, have the original Zenith and Zlides too. Super MTL tanks and yes I have years worth of coils :)
    Just curious... how does the Zlide airflow compare to the original Zenith? I love the Zlide but wish the airflow holes were just a bit larger (I like loose MTL) Other than that I love it (and the Z coils... using 0.8 ohm)

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Does anyone know of a brick & mortar in the Sacramento, California area that sells Innokin products? I can't find a single one. I'm running out of Z Coils and it is virtually impossible to get these shipped to a California address.
    Direct Vapor has decent prices but... (and I'm in CA too) extra fees and signature required but I don't think you are going to avoid that anyway (even if you do MTL only, consider getting a few 0.3 ohm coils... they are awesome for restricted DL and cost the same... many other places charge more for those)

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Just curious... how does the Zlide airflow compare to the original Zenith? I love the Zlide but wish the airflow holes were just a bit larger (I like loose MTL) Other than that I love it (and the Z coils... using 0.8 ohm)

I know you didn’t ask me but if you want more airflow then I’d go with the Zenith 2. Also, each coil only allows so much airflow. The .3 on the zenith 2 is a nice Rdl or you can use a higher resistance coil for mtl. It does both nicely.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    Original Zenith has 5 air holes. The Zenith Pro has much more air flow to choose from, it's my fav so far.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    Original Zenith has 5 air holes. The Zenith Pro has much more air flow to choose from, it's my fav so far.
    That extra air hole would make my day. Also... the "pro" looked so good (especially the airflow) but was concerned the "fancy" juice cut off might just be problematic. Dang it... should have went for the "pro" I hate to say it folks, but might bust out the drill and fix it "old school" ) I've done it before.

vaper1960

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 24, 2019
    California, US
    I know you didn’t ask me but if you want more airflow then I’d go with the Zenith 2. Also, each coil only allows so much airflow. The .3 on the zenith 2 is a nice Rdl or you can use a higher resistance coil for mtl. It does both nicely.
    Yes... the coil mostly determines the air flow but... using the same 0.8 ohm coil in my Kroma Z and get more airflow than the Zlide. And yes (in the Kroma Z) love the 0.3 ohm coils.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 6, 2011
    Somewhere out there
    That extra air hole would make my day. Also... the "pro" looked so good (especially the airflow) but was concerned the "fancy" juice cut off might just be problematic. Dang it... should have went for the "pro" I hate to say it folks, but might bust out the drill and fix it "old school" ) I've done it before.
    I think you'll like the Pro, I picked up 3 more I liked it so much. Now I want to get the Zenith II :)

Reactions: YoursTruli
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread