Status
Not open for further replies.

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi, can you use zenith tank with cool fire 4?
Hi. Yes. The CoolFire 4 can power the Zenith coils and they look good together.
1T3BBET

qoU4H

Good luck in the giveaway!

Innokin_Paul

Brand Manager
ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2013
Shenzhen
www.innokin.com
Hi there, Entered the Giveaway and I keep getting notified I could have more entries with a code, can I get the code?....Love Innokin products, was my first Mod...MVP 2.0, have a great day.... Love to all.......Kim
Thanks very much Kim! We appreciate it! Good luck in the giveaway!

Reactions: stols001

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Hi Storm! Congratulations! Yes the winners were drawn by the ECF team and sent to Innokin. Winners have been notified and the prizes for those who have responded and sent Proof of age and proof of coupon payment are ready and will be sent asap.
Time to order a supply of zenith coils. Thank you!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You need to go to the competition thread, the one that says "Running" in green and then Innoken.... You need to tag (@followed by staff member name) a staff member on the thread and ask for a code. You will then receive one.

Wow, lots of new members here just for swag, I guess. But, welcome to ECF. I've answered this question many times this morning, LOL.

Good luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
Please feel free to post questions and comments!
There is a big following for clr coil heads which are easily rebuild able. When the Zenith tank came out was hoping it would accept them because it is a topfill tank unlike the tanks that fit clr coil heads all of which are bottom fill tanks.
Bought the Innokin Ares and like it a lot but also like my clr coils as well.

Perhaps somewhere down the line a tank similar to the Zenith that would accept clr coilheads would be nice .

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
You need to go to the competition thread, the one that says "Running" in green and then Innoken.... You need to tag (@followed by staff member name) a staff member on the thread and ask for a code. You will then receive one.

Wow, lots of new members here just for swag, I guess. But, welcome to ECF. I've answered this question many times this morning, LOL.

Good luck and welcome to ECF.

Anna
Yes. Very disappointing. I see in the other Innokin thread the mods are deleting posts for multiple user names. So, people are trying to create other accounts just to get more entries. That’s not right.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, their behaviors kind of tell me what "vapelife" is like on other forums, that's for sure.

I still have to admit, I find some of the thread titles amusing, sometimes a bit ah, terrifying, such as "GIVE me my CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" etc. Well, at least we know that using competitions as a way to "swell" membership works, at least for a moment.

Whether any of them stick around for after the competition, well that remains to be seen.

I feel sorry for the mods at the moment though. :( I'm not sure whether it was a planned thing, but I do like it when vendors reserve a certain amount of winnings (I am not a gleam fan, though I understand why vendors would love it) for the ECF population generally, but I am trying to keep a sense of humor about it all. Trying. It does seem a bit like a kick in the face to members who are here because they want to be, not necessarily wanting to win something only, although it can be a side benefit for sure.

I think we will only be seeing more gleam stuff, though, it is the way of the world and etc. Unfortunately. So, I will just shout out the vendors who (while they may gleam some stuff on THEIR site) are willing to hold contests here for just the membership and etc.

Anna

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Well, their behaviors kind of tell me what "vapelife" is like on other forums, that's for sure.

I feel sorry for the mods at the moment though. :(

Anna

I had the same thoughts. I've never seen Class post, merge, close and delete so many threads, in such a brief period.

Innokin_Joseph

Brand Rep
Jul 9, 2015
Just checking in to day hi. Love my Zenith, have no issues with it. So glad to have an Innokin product in my rotation again.

Hoping Innokin does well with this section of the forum. :)

Hi tearose50! Thanks for putting one of our offerings in your rotation - it means a lot :)

What's your current rotation looking like? I like to switch it up with MTL and DTL alternating each day. Depends on the days too, colder ones seem to favor MTL for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread