Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeferes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 21, 2013
Belton; Upstate SC
www.facebook.com
I wish there was a thread about the many different types of coils and how to build them. I'm always wanting to experiment different coils, but cant never find any, other than Rip Trippers

I have found, that after getting the basic principals down front and back, and learning the limits of your gear front and back, just try stuff. Sometimes it will work, sometimes not. I keep a little book with my build info in it. For example, I can tell you for sure, there is zero way to make a working triple coil with any kind of wicking material in it, in a Kanger PT head. Why would you even try that you ask? Because I can, or rather because I thought I could, would be the answer. Never seen it, tried it, failed at it, learned not to do that again. lol.

~Sue~Feb2012

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 10, 2012
USA
Just thought I'd bring this back up towards the front. Been seeing alot of these questions popping up again the last few days.

I have found, that after getting the basic principals down front and back, and learning the limits of your gear front and back, just try stuff. Sometimes it will work, sometimes not. I keep a little book with my build info in it. For example, I can tell you for sure, there is zero way to make a working triple coil with any kind of wicking material in it, in a Kanger PT head. Why would you even try that you ask? Because I can, or rather because I thought I could, would be the answer. Never seen it, tried it, failed at it, learned not to do that again. lol.

Thanks for your efforts Keeferes:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread