Need Help Please? Need a new sub ohm mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    You said you only want to buy from U.K. or E.U. You definitely are not going to get a tank over 2ml then. Even if you go outside to U.S. or China finding a vender who will ship something to you over 2ml are slim to none. You are asking for something just not available to U.K customers.

Vape Kits - Creme de Vape

This link may help you, I have ordered from them and they are very dependable and have shipped my orders within 24 hours.

Also consider what wattage you use now and if you will actually use the mod over 50 watts.

I know the TPD2 rules and laws about the max 2ml tank sizes. That is why I ordered a 3.6ml revvo tank for my new mod from fasttech. :)

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    Didn't

That's what i thought about vaping at first.... Then i had the shinyatis and screwed my budget all over :lol:
    I did calm down with time and seem less interested in buying new stuff though.

I smoked 3 packs a day, but live where ciggs are around $1 a pack, still I thought I would save some money. Unfortunately I caught a very sever case of shinyitis. I may of caught it from ECF.

• Love
    Reactions: Letitia

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    I smoked 3 packs a day, but live where ciggs are around $1 a pack, still I thought I would save some money. Unfortunately I caught a very sever case of shinyitis. I may of caught it from ECF.
    No clue what you're talking about :rolleyes:
    Though to be fair over here i was paying about 12$/pack which was about 60+ $ per week for me.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    No clue what you're talking about :rolleyes:
    Though to be fair over here i was paying about 12$/pack which was about 60+ $ per week for me.

Quebec has the lowest cost of cigarettes in all of Canada. Ontario being second lowest and Manitoba being the most expensive. Winnipeg is not a city I frequent much, had a job to do there back in mid 2000 and paid $18 for a large pack…nearly coughed up a lung! At the time they were ~$12 in Toronto. Last large pack I purchased in Toronto was $17

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    Quebec has the lowest cost of cigarettes in all of Canada. Ontario being second lowest and Manitoba being the most expensive. Winnipeg is not a city I frequent much, had a job to do there back in mid 2000 and paid $18 for a large pack…nearly coughed up a lung! At the time they were ~$12 in Toronto. Last large pack I purchased in Toronto was $17
    Well i'll be damned XD i thought that 12$ was expensive as hell but oh well thankfully we all quit smoking heh :p

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Well i'll be damned XD i thought that 12$ was expensive as hell but oh well thankfully we all quit smoking heh :p

Well not all lol, what I do not get or understand is why do people use e cigs and still smoke normal cigs as well? makes no logical sense to me. But hey that used to happen when people used nicotine patches too.

Reactions: QcVaper

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON

Currently, Quebec also has the cheapest liquor and beer prices in Canada. But that wasn’t always the case – at one time it was one of the most expensive.

Well not all lol, what I do not get or understand is why do people use e cigs and still smoke normal cigs as well? makes no logical sense to me. But hey that used to happen when people used nicotine patches too.

Was out this past Friday with some friends. Outside having a vape (can’t vape in bars here) with a friend who smoked. Stranger asked my friend for a light – I noticed he was also holding a e-cig so I gave him :censored:…LOL. He said well observed and had a laugh. Guess I played on his conscience cause he only had 2 drags from the cig and tossed it. At $17 per pack, we don’t toss cigarettes here in Toronto!

Reactions: QcVaper

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Currently, Quebec also has the cheapest liquor and beer prices in Canada. But that wasn’t always the case – at one time it was one of the most expensive.

Was out this past Friday with some friends. Outside having a vape (can’t vape in bars here) with a friend who smoked. Stranger asked my friend for a light – I noticed he was also holding a e-cig so I gave him :censored:…LOL. He said well observed and had a laugh. Guess I played on his conscience cause he only had 2 drags from the cig and tossed it. At $17 per pack, we don’t toss cigarettes here in Toronto!

hahaha well for me I will not even go near anyone who smokes now. If I am next to someone when outside and they spark up I move as far away from them as I can. Hate it soo much.

Punk In Drublic

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 28, 2018
    Toronto, ON
    hahaha well for me I will not even go near anyone who smokes now. If I am next to someone when outside and they spark up I move as far away from them as I can. Hate it soo much.

It also bothers me as well. But I accept it – I look at it as payback for all the times I smoked around a non smoker.

• Agree
    Reactions: Vape Magoo

sorrynomore

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    May 4, 2014
    Canada
    At the time they were ~$12 in Toronto. Last large pack I purchased in Toronto was $17

The last time I bought ciggies at the corner store (in Ontario) they were about 10 bucks a pack.I then started getting the bootleg cigs from the reserve for 15 bucks a carton.When the brand of reserve smokes that I used went up to 30 bucks a carton (~2014) is when I found vaping.

I still have a ciggie every now and again....and it bugs me....Hopefully I'll be able to shake the monkey off my back sometime soon. :)

Reactions: stols001

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    The last time I bought ciggies at the corner store (in Ontario) they were about 10 bucks a pack.I then started getting the bootleg cigs from the reserve for 15 bucks a carton.When the brand of reserve smokes that I used went up to 30 bucks a carton (~2014) is when I found vaping.

I still have a ciggie every now and again....and it bugs me....Hopefully I'll be able to shake the monkey off my back sometime soon. :)

I smoked the reserve rollies for a couple years (bagged ones that sell for 13-15, not the 30 cartons). All my t-shirts have holes from the ends falling out. I have about 20 black t-shirts I wear inside the house -- all swiss cheesed. Including the one I am wearing right now.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Many of us did or still dual use. Nicotine absorbtion is the least of what is missing from vaping compared to smoking.

• Agree

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Sometimes orders just go like that. Emailing a follow up should work and I hope you enjoy the mod when it arrives.

Anna

Yep it happens. They replied and said they shipped it by express, so I should have the mod tomorrow by 4pm :)

Many of us did or still dual use. Nicotine absorbtion is the least of what is missing from vaping compared to smoking.

Ahh ok well I just find it strange still. The whole point of e cigs is to help people stop smoking and switch to vaping. All those people are doing is getting even more nicotine in their systems and are also damaging their lungs and throats etc etc and the risk of cancer as well.

But hey if they still want to have the risk of killing themselves early then go for it, it is your body and life :p

Last edited:
    • Optimistic

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    Yep it happens. They replied and said they shipped it by express, so I should have the mod tomorrow by 4pm :)

Ahh ok well I just find it strange still. The whole point of e cigs is to help people stop smoking and switch to vaping. All those people are doing is getting even more nicotine in their systems and are also damaging their lungs and throats etc etc and the risk of cancer as well.

But hey if they still want to have the risk of killing themselves early then go for it, it is your body and life :p
    You are either very young or very judgemental.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread