Need Help Please? Need a new sub ohm mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    vape Magoo" data-source="post: 21343259" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
    vape Magoo said:
    Very young it is, can't believe I've lived long enough to say (and think) that...………..

lol seriously? 36 is no way young lol, my body feels like it is 50, but my mind is young tho :D

• Agree
    Reactions: stols001

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2011
    If it were that easy to quit ciggies, we wouldn't need ecigs. I highly doubt that those still dual using wake up in the morning and say..."boy I can't wait to smoke and vape today. It's gonna be a good day". Many struggle very hard with quitting the cigs; and I feel it's highly unfair for anyone that has no clue what their shoes are even like, much less having walked in them, to judge them in any way shape or form. We have a very long standing saying around here....."EVERY cig not smoked is a win!" If it's 1 less than yesterday or 10 less, they ALL count as a win.
    Sorry for my snippy bluntness here, but it just rubbed me completely wrong.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    But it is just my opinion and it is upto others to decide if they agree with it or not. That is how free speech works right?

There is nothing wrong with posting an opinion, the problem for myself was the rude dismissive delivery.

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2011
    There is nothing wrong with posting an opinion, the problem for myself was the rude dismissive delivery.

^^^^^ This exactly :wub:^^^^^
    I was a dual user for a spell before I found what worked for me to drop the ciggies completely. And though it's been YEARS since I was able to drop them, I still felt a bit belittled by the tone. :(

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 2, 2017
    West Frankfort, IL
    ^^^^^ This exactly :wub:^^^^^
    I was a dual user for a spell before I found what worked for me to drop the ciggies completely. And though it's been YEARS since I was able to drop them, I still felt a bit belittled by the tone. :(
    Took me 5 months to give up the feet hit the floor AM cig. Then weeks of waking up after having forgotten there would be no AM cig waiting.:(

keelalagirl55

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 25, 2011
    Took me 5 months to give up the feet hit the floor AM cig. Then weeks of waking up after having forgotten there would be no AM cig waiting.:(

I was just about that time frame too. The tendrils of BT ciggies are long and strong! Even after all these years, the pull gets to me from time to time when my brother lights up one of his sweet smelling cigars :laugh: Probably why I need to have multiple flavors and setups on me at all times :D

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    Tone. Young AND dumb.

I really hate ex smokers who say "It's your choice to na na na na nah."

Some folks have a harder time than others, it's just pretty rude. EVERY smoker already knows they are killing themselves, it's not a helpful statement. I am glad I made it to ecigs but I remember every day of my life how hard it was.

Congratulations on your quit, but yeah, it was unpleasant. Not trying censor anyone, but I also guess others can have free speech about your free speech right? You really need to answer yes to that one , or it becomes young, dumb and hypocritical. And, I'm only 45 .

Anna

• Agree
    Reactions: keelalagirl55

dom qp

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 15, 2015
    South Central... Ontario
    When someone smokes 10-15 a day, 20 on a bad day, and criticizes dual use it makes me laugh.

For many 10-15 was a regular morning. You cannot empathize with someone who needs to dual use when you're incorrectly using your own and different experience.

When I was 16 I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I was taking 8-12 Tylenol 3s a day for 2 weeks. Tylenol 3 contains codeine. Just because I had used a prescribed opiate it didn't mean I understood how hard it is for an addict to quit vicodin, oxycontin, or even ...... and ........

I could tell you that in my experience it wasn't hard, and I don't understand how opiate addicts can put their lives at risk and continue their addiction. But just because I would have that opinion it wouldn't mean my opinion was valid in any way.

Show some humility. You may think these people are weak. Some may think you're weak for needing nicotine delivery when you only smoked 10 cigarettes a day.

Last edited:

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    When someone smokes 10-15 a day, 20 on a bad day, and criticizes dual use it makes me laugh.

For many 10-15 was a regular morning. You cannot empathize with someone who needs to dual use when you're incorrectly using your own and different experience.

When I was 16 I had my wisdom teeth taken out. I was taking 8-12 Tylenol 3s a day for 2 weeks. Tylenol 3 contains codeine. Just because I had used a prescribed opiate it didn't mean I understood how hard it is for an addict to quit vicodin, oxycontin, or even ...... and ........

I could tell you that in my experience it wasn't hard, and I don't understand how opiate addicts can put their lives at risk and continue their addiction. But just because I would have that opinion it wouldn't mean my opinion was valid in any way.

Show some humility. You may think these people are weak. Some may think you're weak for needing nicotine delivery when you only smoked 10 cigarettes a day.

Give me Vicodin or give me death.... Similar experience, except Tylenol 3 was useless and switched to Ibuprofen, wasn't much better but codeine just does nothing for me. Strangely once had the same experience with morphine, didn't help with the pain at all, was yelling in the ER to bring the ice water back, that did work. For me both Vicodin and Oxy do work, while nothing else really does. They also seem to do what no anti depressant does. I can see why people get addicted. Bummer for me, doubt I'll get them if I ever need them. Praying for a heart attack.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    So just an update,

I got the mod and I do like it, only drawback is the actual mouth piece, it is huge and wide so does not fit nicely in your lips properly.

The touchscreen on it is neat though, I am currently vaping at 50-65watts range. But this 2ml tank sucks. But I got email from fasttech today that said the 3.6ml tank I ordered has now been shipped too. So should hopefully get it within 10 days, as it is from china it always takes a long time. But I know it will be much better than my current 2ml tank, currently having to refill it nearly every hour. Hence why I am using it at 50watts most of the time because of the size of the tank.

The flavour you get is not as good, but I blame the mouth piece for that, cos your lips are not able to completely make a seal around the mouth piece so you lose some flavour because of that. But I get a hell of a lot more clouds though which is nice :D :)

So I give it a 8/10 I do recommend it.....

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Don't be surprised if you don't, as I will be surprised if you do.

I have always got the packages from fasttech in china, I never have had a problem. They are just slow. Fasttech take a picture of the parcel on the details page when you are logged in and looking at your orders as well. I thought that is a nice touch.

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    I meant getting it in 10 days was optimistic. Seems to take them at least 10 days to get them out of China. Maybe you have had better luck then I do.

Yeah but you are in the USA right? or am I wrong? so you are technically further away from china than us in the UK. But I also paid extra for ePacket Express this time which said 5-10 days, which is faster than the free option which was 10-15days I think it was.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread