Need Help Please? Need a new sub ohm mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

My Batt Hurts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2017
UK
Yep - they pop-up now and again. Be ready to pounce if you see one you like.

The coils you mention are for the Revvo tank. Some people think they're OK, others not so much. Remember you can mix and match, - you could pick the mod and tank individually. (4ml tanks are harder to find on UK online Vape shops these days).

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Yep - they pop-up now and again. Be ready to pounce if you see one you like.

The coils you mention are for the Revvo tank. Some people think they're OK, others not so much. Remember you can mix and match, - you could pick the mod and tank individually. (4ml tanks are harder to find on UK online Vape shops these days).

Ok thanks soo much for the help.

I just found this shop in the UK and it has a special price for the aspire skystar revvo kit. I just registered and I am doing the order now. I like the look of it and that screen looks sexy especially as it is a touchscreen :)

Aspire Skystar Revvo Kit

I will also order some bulk coils from them as well. The coils I always buy in bulk so I never run out of them.

Dammit, out of stock lol

Reactions: stols001

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Suggestion - don't go nuts on buying coils you're not familiar with - wait and try things out first. No point in being stuck with a batch of coils you might not use.

(Just in case you're talking about bulk buying Revvo coils)

Ok I wont go nuts in buying bulk coils then, I will order 2 packs of 3 replacement coils.

I found another website now for the kit but a bit more expensive. Ubervape - E-Cigs | Coils | E-liquids & Accessories

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    No problem - I hope you enjoy it!

I also now just ordered a 3.6ml revvo tank from fasttech too as the 4ml tank was out of stock. But 3.6ml is still decent and enough for what I need :)

I hope I enjoy it as well. I am sure it will be a great mod. I read some reviews for it after you suggested it and it has some good reviews.

So when I prime the coils. I suppose I just prime the cotton on the coils like I do with the SSOCC coils? nevermind, Just found a youtube tutorial for the revvo coils :D :)

Reactions: My Batt Hurts

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Why, yes. Vaping saves so much money. Really. Truly. Honestly.

I kept a straight face for about as long as it took to type this.

hahaha well it does save a hell of a lot of money. When you buy new mods it is investing in a long term because mods can last a long time. so what I spent today around £110 with everything it means if it was normal cigs that would only be like 300 cigs. And the juice I buy now in bulk and DIY my own from lucemill. Cheap as chips it is there :)

QcVaper

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 17, 2017
    Canada/Quebec
    Didn't
    Why, yes. Vaping saves so much money. Really. Truly. Honestly.

I kept a straight face for about as long as it took to type this.
    That's what i thought about vaping at first.... Then i had the shinyatis and screwed my budget all over :lol:
    I did calm down with time and seem less interested in buying new stuff though.

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    I hope your new setup works well. I wasn't online yesterday to give you my two cents.

I was going to recommend the JAC Vapor series B DNA75W and the Original Uwell Crown Clearomizer Tank. This is my current setup. The tank is available in 2 and 4 ml versions, and has a wide range of sub-ohm coils to choose from.

• 0.5 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 30 to 80W
    • 0.25 ohm Dual Stainless Steel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 80 to 120W
    • 0.15 ohm Dual Ni200 Nickel Uwell Crown Sub-Ohm Coil - 400 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit (temp control)

stols001

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    May 30, 2017
    I'm glad you found something that works for you, aspire is a good company and I hope you like what you get.

I had no suggestions unfortunately I am not a sub0hm vaper. But with your new kit I do have a few a) keep the old mod around in case something happens. I do kind of think that trying to isolate the source of the leak can be valuable and UNLESS it was some sort of connection issue (which does happen) it is not strictly necessary to buy a new mod.

Also, I'd check whatever you can with your old tank to see if you can isolate it honestly: some things, like a displaced O ring during cleaning improperly seated coils and/lor overtightening the connection and can all cause leaks. If you find any of these things to be the case, well. it might be useful information for your next setup.

And, I'm not saying your tank was NOT somehow defective, it may well have been but that is also good information to have-- for sure. Etc.

I hope you enjoy it!

Anna

DreamRJ

ECF Veteran
  • Dec 28, 2017
    Thanks @Baditude - and ok I see, well I actually wanted a mod with a higher wattage, so more clouds as well. I thought if I am buying a new mod I might as well get one that has higher wattage. The Jac are limited to max 75watts, that is the same as my current kangertech mod I use now.

@stols001 - no problem and yes I tried to check all the O rings when I clean it and they are all perfectly in place and are not damaged either. I tried everything. I mean after-all there is not actually much to check cos there is only a few parts to them. Also I do not over tighten the tank either. So it is not because I am over tightening the screw parts.

I really think this aspire mod will be great because the airholes are at the top and not the bottom. So thus that should mean no leaks from airholes on the new aspire tank.

Sub Ohm is so much better than non sub ohm. I highly recommend you get a sub ohm mod, you will not regret it at all and you will wonder why you didn't get a sub ohm sooner.

On a final note tho: This new aspire mod is strange in the fact it has 210watts but yet the only arc coils you can use in the revvo tanks are only limited to max 80watts? So what gives? why make a mod that can do 210watts but yet the coils can only do 80watts?

Maybe the mod can also be used with different tanks where you can create your own coils? I really am not sure. I never wanted to learn or go down the route of making my own coils it seems too painful to learn and would be time consuming.

And this is my final final note. @stols001 - I will be keeping my kangertech sub ohm mod. I did say this in my previous post in this thread, I will be using both the new and old mod. So I can then have 2 flavours going at the same time. I ordered 2 extra batteries just for this very reason :)

So again thanks all. Happy vaping :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Apr 8, 2012
    Ridgeway, Ohio
    what is also strange is the orders I made at ubervape the one with the 2 batteries was dispatched as I had the email. But the order with the aspire kit and coils has still not been dispatched yet :( So I wonder what is going on with that?
    Was the Aspire kit 'in stock"? If not, they may be expecting delivery of it soon and it will be dispatched when it is.

• Useful

Vape Magoo

ECF Veteran
    Dec 3, 2017
    Well I searched for Jac vapour and it taken me to a site JAC Vapour - Ecig Kits, E Liquid and Vaping Hardware I didnt know there was a mod called Jac too. I will look at it now then. Thank you.

EDIT: But I just had a look at their range of box mods. And it appears to only be 2ml tank size and it doesn't say the tank is top fil either. I am looking for a specific device name not just the name. As Jac Vapour has a range of box mods. Also the watts are low at 50watts-75watts. If I am buying a new mod I might as well go for a 200 - 250watt mod.

You said you only want to buy from U.K. or E.U. You definitely are not going to get a tank over 2ml then. Even if you go outside to U.S. or China finding a vender who will ship something to you over 2ml are slim to none. You are asking for something just not available to U.K customers.

Vape Kits - Creme de Vape

This link may help you, I have ordered from them and they are very dependable and have shipped my orders within 24 hours.

Also consider what wattage you use now and if you will actually use the mod over 50 watts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread