One Tank to rule them all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PuffADay

Jan 20, 2015
I'll tell you what guys.
I've done TONS of research and I still can't get my mind straight on the right tank.
So many new tanks its making my head spin.
Theres the
Delta II which REALLY intrigues me but I want to know more about the others.
0c3a01d93692e7cdf7eb0ccb92298e28.jpg
The lemo, melo, goblin, silverplay, kayfun, subtank, and more!
So I don't know what to chose!

I have sold my atlantis and I really loved it except for the fact it had those ....ty wicks that scared me.
But at the same time I want a subohm tank that I can simply replace the coil head or do it myself with easy rebuild.
Is it true the Melo is an OCC and almost an exact copy of the atlantis?
Please lemme know guys I am itching to get a new tank...or maybe a few ;)

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Both the Delta 2 and the new Kanger subtank mini have RBA options, the subtank mini comes with one in the package along with some cotton and kanthal so you can have a play if you want to try it. The Delta 2 RBA is a seperate purchase so perhaps the subtank mini would be a good choice for you.

I have neither so can't comment on how they perform but I have seen reviews and both are received positively.

RandyF

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2013
Arizona
I am a huge Lemo fanboy, but I just got my Subtank Mini today and wow, this tank lives up to the hype. I haven't even tried the RBA section yet, I just poured juice in the tank with the .5Ω coil that was in it, set the mod to 32 watts and the flavor and vapor kick the Lemo's a**. I am running it wide open and the airflow is great, noticeably more than the Lemo. It comes with everything you need including a 1.2Ω coil if your mod doesn't fire very high, and an extra glass insert in case you break the original.

I got mine from Discount Vapors, if you do decide to get one be sure it has the upgraded insulator in the RBA section. They originally shipped with a white one and shortly after upgraded to the clear ones, which are the ones DV carries. The white ones apparently caused an "off" taste.

Pretty complete system for only $37.99.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    I am a huge Lemo fanboy, but I just got my Subtank Mini today and wow, this tank lives up to the hype. I haven't even tried the RBA section yet, I just poured juice in the tank with the .5Ω coil that was in it, set the mod to 32 watts and the flavor and vapor kick the Lemo's a**. I am running it wide open and the airflow is great, noticeably more than the Lemo. It comes with everything you need including a 1.2Ω coil if your mod doesn't fire very high, and an extra glass insert in case you break the original.

I got mine from Discount Vapors, if you do decide to get one be sure it has the upgraded insulator in the RBA section. They originally shipped with a white one and shortly after upgraded to the clear ones, which are the ones DV carries. The white ones apparently caused an "off" taste.

Pretty complete system for only $37.99.

Let us know how a Ni200 build, is on the Mini Subtank.
    Thanks

djensen9367

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 1, 2012
    oregon
    i have both but my preference is the gt2 and the silo, the delta2 is way to airy for me the the sub mini is just meh, can't put my finger on it but just don't like it. I use Reo's with odin rba's but they leak to much for the amount of driving i do (to fiddley), fantastic when i am settled in for the night.
    The GT2 is the best of the bunch for my personal style vaping.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread