Toronto
obsession? ... yeah, I'm guilty ... two of these are all I really need :blink:

5Provaris.jpg

mountaingal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2012
Tennessee and ports on the East Coast
alien Traveler" data-source="post: 15520810" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
alien Traveler said:
Is vaping 20+ ml of juice a day is healthy?

(I do not know, but I can ask, I believe)

I have vaped about 10-15ml a day for over two years now. All I can say is I have no problems. I use 20 to 24 mg/ml. If I can't vape, I will chew 2mg nic gum. No health issues and so glad I finally quit cigs!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Oh boy.....since February 14th:

Halo Triton starter kit
Halo Triton VV batteries
Halo Triton tanks
Halo Triton coils
Halo G6 starter kit
Halo G6 clearomizers
EVOD starter kit
Kanger Protank 2 Mini tanks
Kanger Geni Mini tank
Kanger Protank 3 tanks
Kanger T4 clearomizers
no name VV eGo battery
iStick 30
iStick 50
Kanger Subtank Mini
Aspire Nautilus Mini
Aspire Nautilus
Aspire Atlantis
Metal and glass replacement tanks for the Nautilus and the Nautilus Mini
lots of replacement coils for all the tanks above

including juices, I've spent just under $1,600.....and I have already given away half of the stuff listed above. The one positive note is that I've finally settled on my setup so I don't need any more hardware.

Lol me 2
2x subtank mini + go gen do+2x diy coils pack+2x occ coils packs
2x Atlantis tanks
1x high voltage tank with coils
1x smok gimlet cloud tank +x2 coils + ni200 coils
1x freemax starre tank
Eleaf istick 50
Smok m80+
2x aspire cf sub batteries
Ejuice+++++++++++vape wild and b&m stores
....In 3 months....ouch

Last edited:

inswva

Do you even squonk, bro?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 19, 2014
Oh boy.....since February 14th:

Halo Triton starter kit
Halo Triton VV batteries
Halo Triton tanks
Halo Triton coils
Halo G6 starter kit
Halo G6 clearomizers
EVOD starter kit
Kanger Protank 2 Mini tanks
Kanger Geni Mini tank
Kanger Protank 3 tanks
Kanger T4 clearomizers
no name VV eGo battery
iStick 30
iStick 50
Kanger Subtank Mini
Aspire Nautilus Mini
Aspire Nautilus
Aspire Atlantis
Metal and glass replacement tanks for the Nautilus and the Nautilus Mini
lots of replacement coils for all the tanks above

including juices, I've spent just under $1,600.....and I have already given away half of the stuff listed above. The one positive note is that I've finally settled on my setup so I don't need any more hardware.

I wish I could remember how many times I've said that! I think I'm close now though... really, I swear... maybe.

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
Lol 4 years later I'm still saying that ( while I wait for a box with 2 attys and a hybrid to be delivered)

Cept now my shinys aren't 20 dollar tanks anymore :facepalm:

I went from $6 T3S's to $35 KFL+'s... but now, thank the lord, the kayfun v4s are out, and the $35 KFL+'s are $25 or less. :D

Andria

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
I went from $6 T3S's to $35 KFL+'s... but now, thank the lord, the kayfun v4s are out, and the $35 KFL+'s are $25 or less. :D

Andria

When I was going with the $7-11 tanks, I was buying 4 or 5 at a time. Now that my tanks are $25 and up, I am only buying one....maybe two.

StrahmNoMore

ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Fort Wayne, IN
Since December:

iPV Mini
iPV Mini 2
3x Kanger Subtank Nanos
1pk 0.5ohm OCC
1pk 1.2ohm OCC
various flavorings from TPA....

Yup, shinyitus :D
If you don't mind my asking, why all the nano's? To me I think they have a tighter draw than the mini. But I have to fill mine ALOT. Well here I go. Since November 2014.......
Innokin VV 3
Evod 2
Aerotank 2
3 Vision Spinners
MVP 2
Kanger Subtank mini
IStick 50
Mini protank 3
Kanger Subtank nano
MVP 3
Numerous coils and juices.
Just out of curiosity how do you like to run those nano's?

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
No matter what
I still don't spend anywhere near what I did on smokes for 30 years and the coolest part? I used to get up and empty the ashtray watching all that money go by by.

Now I wake up and see a shiney new mod or Atty or whatever that I get to keep.

When I smoked, I had kept a really nice marble ashtray in my garage on my workbench. The funny thing is yesterday I was at my workbench because I needed some tools to pry out a broken glass tube from my Nautilus Mini. Looked over and it was the first time that I noticed that the ashtray was still there and it still had about 7 or 8 butts still in there. In the past, if I was out (or trying to quit) and started jonesing for one, I would be fishing through the ashtray for butts that still might have one or two puffs left. Didn't even think about that and just took it and dumped it out in the trash. I've come a long way.

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
When I smoked, I had kept a really nice marble ashtray in my garage on my workbench. The funny thing is yesterday I was at my workbench because I needed some tools to pry out a broken glass tube from my Nautilus Mini. Looked over and it was the first time that I noticed that the ashtray was still there and it still had about 7 or 8 butts still in there. In the past, if I was out (or trying to quit) and started jonesing for one, I would be fishing through the ashtray for butts that still might have one or two puffs left. Didn't even think about that and just took it and dumped it out in the trash. I've come a long way.

Same here! On all of it! I had that marble ashtray at least 25 years, too. Wouldn't you know, right after I quit it just cracked in half.

Alien Traveler

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 3, 2014
United States

O, these butts... I do not miss smoking, but I do miss butts. In ....'s time grass was greener, girls were fatter and whiskey was sweeter.

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
If you don't mind my asking, why all the nano's? To me I think they have a tighter draw than the mini. But I have to fill mine ALOT. Well here I go. Since November 2014.......

Just out of curiosity how do you like to run those nano's?

I like the size of the Nanos. I have a couple full-sized Nautis and a couple kayfun clones, and they're just too big for me. I am contemplating a Mini, but I'm hoping price cones down a bit first.

I am still deciding if I like the 0.5 or the 1.2 heads. When I rebuild, I'm hitting about 1 ohm. They're plenty airy for me - I only use the middle airflow settings and anywhere from 15-20w on the heads.

That, and my flavor ADD has me switching virtually every tank [emoji1]

Sent from.... ooh look! Something shiny!!!

jseah

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Hudson Valley, NY, USA
Same here! On all of it! I had that marble ashtray at least 25 years, too. Wouldn't you know, right after I quit it just cracked in half.

That marble ashtray has been with me ever since I moved into my own place for the very first time. Picked it up at Pier 1 Imports along with a matching marble obelisk. Unfortunately, the marble is permanently stained from the analogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread