One week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Woohoo. One week today I started vaping. Next best thing to happen to me next to my wife and kids. Did try a analog after eating at Boston lobster feast in Kissimmee FL. All u can eat lobster,seafood,ect just stuffed myself silly and the vapor was just not cutting the need for a smoke after such a good dinner. Well that crave was over after one drag, blah how the hell did I smoke them nasty ... things for so many years. Guess I just need to find me a good after dinner juice. Other then that one drag I have been analog free from day one.

Now I dont look down on smokers ( how the hell could I , I WAS ONE ) and anyone that asks I am more then willing to show them my pv and talk about the wonders of vaping but man does smoke stink. I have to vape with the smokers at work and the other day the wind was just right to loft smoke right in my face the whole time I was on my break and it about made me gag. Think they need some peanut butter cookie. Wife loves the hint it leaves in the room ( she is thinking of trying vaping) 0mg though as she has never smoked before, she just wants the flavor.

Have to say that this place has HOURS of reading. Some things I can find out easy, some a little digging to find. Some things still trying to find before I ask.

Great site, Great people, Great times. Here's to vaping and the members new and old at ECF :toast:

conflator

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2012
Canada
I'm only at 28 hours, but I never want to look back. Had a drag this afternoon, and even that quickly, compared to vaping, I did not like the taste. I'm not telling myself that I'll never have another cig, but as long as I'd rather vape, I think this will work out.

I obviously don't have a lot of juice experience yet, but I did hit on one on our first order that I really like for an after-a-good-dinner vape. Torque from Halo. It reminds me of the smell of pipe tobacco, or Drum. It's got cherry, a good TH (well, for me, anyway). Good pesto pasta with mushrooms sauted in butter and thyme last night, which has always been a signal for a good after dinner smoke for me, and that actually satisfied the craving. YMMV.

Nice to know someone's seven days in front of me and still doing good!

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks all. Does feel great. Tried so many times to quit and could not pull it off. Not even a almost 3 week stay in hospital ( car wreak ) stopped me. When I got out I lit right up. I have tired the gum,patch,the inhaler ect ect ect an to find this and stop the same day is just flat out amazing.

Shanty, my peanut butter cookie is from The Vapor room.

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm only at 28 hours, but I never want to look back. Had a drag this afternoon, and even that quickly, compared to vaping, I did not like the taste. I'm not telling myself that I'll never have another cig, but as long as I'd rather vape, I think this will work out.

I obviously don't have a lot of juice experience yet, but I did hit on one on our first order that I really like for an after-a-good-dinner vape. Torque from Halo. It reminds me of the smell of pipe tobacco, or Drum. It's got cherry, a good TH (well, for me, anyway). Good pesto pasta with mushrooms sauted in butter and thyme last night, which has always been a signal for a good after dinner smoke for me, and that actually satisfied the craving. YMMV.

Nice to know someone's seven days in front of me and still doing good!

Dont know about the tobacco flavors. Just really not into them anymore. Really strange. I liked black in milds, I liked cigars, I liked smoking but vaping Im really starting to like the flavors that r out there. Guess it's a switch I want to keep off so I dont think vaping is like smoking. Why do something that tastes like what I am trying to stop. I do want to try a RY4 though. Seems to be a favorite flavor of many people. Might be my after dinner one. Many samples coming form different places so lots of vaping to do lol

conflator

ECF Veteran
Sep 5, 2012
Canada
Dont know about the tobacco flavors. Just really not into them anymore. Really strange. I liked black in milds, I liked cigars, I liked smoking but vaping Im really starting to like the flavors that r out there. Guess it's a switch I want to keep off so I dont think vaping is like smoking. Why do something that tastes like what I am trying to stop. I do want to try a RY4 though. Seems to be a favorite flavor of many people. Might be my after dinner one. Many samples coming form different places so lots of vaping to do lol

Yeah, I get that. For me it seems to help to have a hint of the tobacco, but totally understand the flip side. And I was surprised at how much I liked the non-tobacco flavours. Something like vanilla-mint just sound so....odd. But it works. We've got a ton of samples to work through, too, so we'll see where that goes. Hoping to find a good coffee!

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Did the tobacco flavour first 2 days then a friend gave me a few bottles to try. Went back to the tobacco and was just na tastes like what I want to quit. Right now got a peanut butter cookie thats good, not great but good. Have some stuff coming from The Vapor Room an Mrs T's. Bought a bunch of cartos to try all the new stuff. Got 3 smoketec tanks coming. Its all good. Might try a tobacco down the road though

Yota

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a eGo c twist 1000 with a few ce4 tanks, new tanks need to hurry up an geet here, ce4's worked so far. Only one leaked on me but i like new bigger toys. Have a feeling im going to spend more on this then smoking lol. I started with 26mg nic but the order I have coming I dropped down to 18mg. Even if I drop nic altogether dont think ill give up vaping. Im hooked now, want new mods, want to get into some of the diy stuff, so much fun to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread