One year quit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Big shout out to Rob and his team for helping me hit my one year quit! Can't remember how or where I found out about the Reo but I'm glad I did. Thank you for offering this amazing device at reasonable prices and for offering a level of customer service that is legendary!

Also special thanks to Kent over at Nicoticket for the juice that goes in my squonk boxes! If you haven't looked at them you really should :D

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
Grats!!!

I've been wondering about all this "parallel love" going on for/from both Reo owners and Nicoticket users lately. But the more I follow the NT forum the more I see the same great customer service, owner involvement and great product compliments common to both companies. Now if we could just arrange a shotgun marriage - but I don't think that's really necessary here.

Grats more!!!

taki1203

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2013
NorCal
Grats!!!

I've been wondering about all this "parallel love" going on for/from both Reo owners and Nicoticket users lately. But the more I follow the NT forum the more I see the same great customer service, owner involvement and great product compliments common to both companies. Now if we could just arrange a shotgun marriage - but I don't think that's really necessary here.

Grats more!!!

Well, congrats to you, taki, on a very important milestone :toast:

I, too, have noticed an increase in the Reo/NT synergy. Like Rickajho (basically, I just follow him around), I've found the two sub forums to share all the best traits of ecf.

That's because they are Nicoticket approved :p
Approve.jpg

and we like enabling over there :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread