The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Say "Hello" to Eric

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by PapawBrett, Aug 11, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. TraderX

TraderX Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 29, 2015
    Philly Suburbs
    Welcome Eric!

• Like Like x 1
  2. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    @Eric Parlin a question. Did I read somewhere in the last month or two that when ordering a particular Reos that when ordering some pop ups would appear for some different options? For instance, on the web site there is a solid body green SL Grand with a solid black wrinkle door. From what I remember, I would be able to order that Grand with a black wrinkle SL door. Is this correct, or was I maybe dreaming it.

3. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    I know that "system" is in place on the 067 page. You can pick whether the door is solid or SL from a drop down menu. I'm not sure that's in place (yet, anyway) on the REO Grand page. But, I think you could get what you want by emailing Eric.

• Like Like x 3
  4. ed101z

ed101z Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 1, 2013
    East TN
    Although I'll be sad to not hear from Robert anymore, I do wish him plenty of fun in fishing, outdoor stuff, and feeding the porky's in his retirement. The man put bottom feeders on the map way back in 2010, and led the way to great innovation of a product that took the world by storm. His craftsmanship and legacy will always be stamped on the Reo Grands. :nun:

@Eric Parlin , Glad to meet you Eric. I do admire you for wanting to keep the legacy of Reo Grands alive. It's such a great product, and I'm glad to to see new inspirations of Reo's for the future. Look forward to doing business with you and your family. As I once told Rob, ...I WILL NOT use any thing else besides a Reo Grand. Once you learn to use them, there's no going back to crappy products. :thumb:

• Like Like x 8
  5. Robinowitz

Robinowitz Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 27, 2013
    No. Cal.
    So glad you @Eric Parlin and us Reonauts are keeping the Reo dream alive. Imagine how many of us would not be alive or in the least short-of-breath without them! Sometimes I stay away from here only because I'm lazy and quite truthfully 100% satisfied with my Reo herd. I guess if they weren't so darned hardy, I would be here more often complaining. Hahahaha.

Will be checking in more often cause once a Reonaut, always a Reonaut in my world.

• Like Like x 8
  6. MsLoud

MsLoud Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hi Eric and welcome! So, just throwing this out there. If Rob sold the business, he's not considered a vendor, right? Would mean he can drop in and say "hi" or post up pics/vids and stay in touch?

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. JetMac

JetMac Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 20, 2014
    Valdosta, GA, USA
    My order with Eric was a pleasure as well, I ordered some spare parts and new silicone bottles and received my vape mail before I even received my email notification. Top notch service right there not to mention a total vape mail surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  8. Spydro

Spydro Sindoyen Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 20, 2013
    Spylandia
    Had a nice long chat with Eric and Cindy on the phone last Friday. They are both very nice folks, the kind of people who will carry on the Reosmods high standards like Rob did.

Naturally it does take time moving a company long distance, and way more of it getting it reset up and into operation. But they have some good ideas in the works the folks here will really like when they can happen and be announced. Patience fellow Reonauts.

• Like Like x 5