The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.
  1. Hi Guest! 

Seasons Greetings. Just to let you know that a new giveaway has just started. 

This one's from our friends at Humble Vape Co. and I hope you'll take part for a chance to be one of the ten winners of their great prizes. 

ecfhumble

See our giveaway page for full details. This one's for US residents only. 

Good luck! 

Oliver

Dismiss Notice

Say "Hello" to Eric

Discussion in 'Reos Mods' started by PapawBrett, Aug 11, 2017.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. PapawBrett

PapawBrett Travelin' Man Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 16, 2012
    Monroe NC
    Eric, we truly thank you and welcome you ! The previous owner, Rob O'Neill, was legendary in his customer service.
    He always answered the phone, and would share his evenings with us right here in REOVille !
    REOS Mods may have extended, if not saved, my life by freeing my forty years addiction to smoking ! This old Carolina Trucker is really thankful for the business you have undertaken. My wife, affectionately known as "Mamaw", is also happy I am not smoking anymore.
    I love all eighteen of my REOS. Maybe not as much as my seven grandchildren, but by not smoking maybe I can still around to enjoy more of their lives.

I started this thread so maybe your customers could say hello and share a bit about themselves.
    After all, you are part of our Reonauts Family, Eric !

• Like Like x 22
  2. SteamStack

SteamStack Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Can we say party time?? Epic sale? Haha kidding.

Now gonna be the hottest forum on ecf once again.

• Like Like x 10
  3. kas122461

kas122461 Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 15, 2013
    Indiana, USA
    It would be nice to see Eric say something. :?: I do say thanks for re-opening the Forum. :)

KAS

• Like Like x 5
  4. oplholik

oplholik ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Yeah, hope they have time to pop in once in a while. :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Papa_Lazarou

Papa_Lazarou MKUltra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Eric,

Crazy mad REO fan, here. They introduced me to squonking and now it's the only way I roll.

What makes them special, in no particular order, is the mods themselves, this community, and the special respect we have for the creator. Kinda a 1+1+1=a lot more than three sorta gestalt thing.

You'll find us all more than willing to form that same kind of bond with you. Check the forum stats - this has been one of (if not THE) most popular subforums on ECF. Special stuff. Truly.

All yours now, and we're in for the ride if you are.

• Like Like x 18
  6. JC Okie

JC Okie REOnaut Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Well said, Papa. It's already soooo good to see some people posting again I haven't seen since we closed. I'm looking forward to reconnecting with some old friends. I'm also looking forward to getting to know our new proprietors.

• Like Like x 7
  7. classwife

classwife Admin
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Ask The Vets Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    :)

• Like Like x 3
  8. Eric Parlin

Eric Parlin Forum Supplier

Hi everyone! I'm glad to have the forum back up and alive. I'll be relying a LOT on everyone here to help keep me going in the right direction. Questions, comments, and suggestions are always welcome and encouraged from all you Hooples!

Just a quick little bit about the "new" ReosMods before I get back to building . . .

1. We plan to continue to build and supply P-67, Grands, and Mini's for the long haul. Being able to provide components for DIY repairs and the ability to send us your mods for SPA treatments is part of that commitment.

2. We are still finishing unpacking everything from the move, so please be patient here on ECF if it takes me a little while to get your questions answered.

3. I will be posting regular "Mothership Update" posts about what's going on here at the shop, with topics ranging from new product development, to stock updates, to just how the puppy is growing (9 week old mutt - part pit bull, part shepard, part husky, part lab, probably even a bit of porcupine in there somewhere).

Finally, I will be posting a short bio, along with updating my profile pic and signature so you can all start to get to know me a little better.

Thanks for making me feel VERY welcome here!

Eric

• Like Like x 18
  9. Marc411

Marc411 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 17, 2014
    Windy City
    Well I can tell you that Eric has taken the baton and run with it well. I set a grand into the spa and for a new 510, it was received, repaired and put back in the mail the very next business day. It looks like Rob found the perfect person to carry on REO's outstanding quality and customer service.

Welcome Eric and it was already a pleasure doing business with you!

• Like Like x 14
  10. SteamStack

SteamStack Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 7, 2014
    Macomb, MI, USA
    Rock on eric! Big shoes to fill no doubt!

So where's the shop located now? Out of maine?

• Like Like x 5
  11. DancingHeretik

DancingHeretik Dancing in the Chaos Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Mar 20, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Hello, Eric! Welcome to ECF and our special little REO world!

• Like Like x 5
  12. CMD-Ky

CMD-Ky Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Sep 15, 2013
    KY
    I had the same experience, very fast turn around. The work done was top flight. All of the things I messed up when trying to cure a leak behind the plastic insert were repaired just fine. I don't think Eric even charged extra for undoing my do it yourself attempts.

• Like Like x 5
  13. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    It's in Indiana now....... Are there any porcupines in Indiana? Hmmmmm.

• Like Like x 6
  14. donnah

donnah Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

:thumbs:

• Like Like x 4
  15. K31Scout

K31Scout Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 6, 2014
    Northern MI USA
    Wow, a bordering state.

Congrats on the new business Eric and you have a lot of customers here.

• Like Like x 3
  16. oldbroad

oldbroad don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Do I see a possible road trip here for us?:D

• Like Like x 3
  17. Mrs C

Mrs C Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Indiana
    I wonder if Eric will have a drive thru window for repair drop offs? Round trip gas would be less than postage. :)

• Like Like x 7
  18. Mrs C

Mrs C Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 27, 2013
    Indiana
    Yes we have porcupines in the Hoosier state :)

• Like Like x 3
  19. JC Okie

Supporting member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Tulsa, OK
    Quality control issue -- it's good to know Eric will be able to source porky dust locally. :thumb:

• Like Like x 7
  20. Suchtie

Suchtie Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 30, 2014
    Vienna / Austria
    Already 2 Deals with Eric - all fine - so go on :D

Welcome @ REOville @Eric Parlin ... it's fine to see that the future of REOsmods is safe :D

• Like Like x 6