OOPS, I quit smoking!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRIMER

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
DENVER 303
I am new here, and i am noticing a pretty big group of posters who are pretty militant about only using vaping to quit smoking.
I think vaping is fun with its own merits, no bleeding heart "cigarettes hurt people" backstory required.

Here's my story -

I loved to smoke. Newports. All day every day.
Smoker since 1990, never planned on quitting, no regrets ....
Sure they made me feel like crap alot, especially after a couple days of chain smoking, but who cares.

My homie introduced me to vaping via crappy analog look alikes two months ago.
I'm a DIY kind of guy so i quickly learned to refill and sourced ejuice locally.

A month ago I got the EGO beginner kit:

2x 650 batteries
2x clearomizer
etc...

I haven't smoked since.
But I love to vape all day. Everyday.
To me, it's as fun as smoking, better even. Love being able to chain vape different flavors all day without that woozy, crappy feeling I got with the 'ports.
Still don't care about health risks (I have enjoyed testing my body's durability in way, WAY worse ways), I just enjoy the hell out of vaping now.

That is all.
My $0.02.

Ditto here... accidentally stopped smoking. I had given up quitting cigarettes. Started vaping with an ego battery in December and just never wanted to buy any more analogs - they taste awful and cost too much. Folks congratulate me like i really accomplished something... lol. Vaping is the way smoking should have always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread