Not open for further replies.

firephly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2013
CA
The email I received

We no longer have any shot at complying with Indiana's new e-liquid laws. Last chance to order!
HB 1432 never made any sense. A ton of really specific rules that seemed to have no bearing on the quality of our juice. These incredibly specific regulations required any e-liquid manufacturer to contract with a security company for five years, right before deeming regulations hit, presumably to make sure nobody broke in to sneak drugs into their e-liquid.

There wasn't one security firm in the state that could actually meet the requirements. An employee who is a rolling steel fire door technician certified by the International Door Association? And the same person must also be an Architectural Hardware Consultant, certified by the Door and Hardware Institute? And that security firm must have continuously employed somebody who met those requirements for the past year!?

So no local security company had the time to get in compliance. Nobody. But then, at the last minute, one of them comes out and announces that they have the guy to meet those requirements. But they've already accepted all the applications they're taking, and don't have time to handle anyone else.

I am saddened to say, we will be mixing our last juice on June 30th, 2016. The last orders accepted will be on June 29th, after that ordering will be disabled. As of July 1st, even DIYing my own juice will be illegal under state law. And none of the approved Indiana companies offer a PG-free option. Two out of the six approved companies don't even have facilities up and running.

My most sincere apologies for the last-minute nature of this, I truly believed we could find a way to continue, in compliance with these "regulations."

Joshua McCord
Open Source Vapor

To order go to Open Source Vapor

We mix pure, clean [URL='http://www.opensourcevapor.com/collections/all']e- liquid
and we're transparent when it comes to sharing what is in it. 100% free of propylene glycol, artificial flavors, and artificial sweeteners. We source 99.7% pure vegetable glycerin. All of our flavoring is extracted from what it is supposed to taste like. High grade certified organic stevia extract with all the sweetness and no piney aftertaste. You will taste the difference.

I've had their stuff and it's very good! Sad to see them go :( The Toka Cola is like an artisan cola, so good if you are into cola flavor.
[/URL]

Reactions: pennysmalls
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread