Opinions welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordron's_Drag

Mar 7, 2019
Karnes city, Texas
I get juice from my vape shop (most of the time at a huge discount I/e free) they make it there. Max vg no pg. Also the nic is 50/50 freebase/salts. My flavor is menthology, spearmint peppermint Wintergreen. They use a sweetener as well but it won't gunk up your coils. My vape never leaves my hand carry extra batteries. And my coils last 6 weeks on a crown3. I'll figure out the recipe for 120ml then see if some one can blow that recipe up to maybe 480 mls. I have my shops wholesaler and I ordered what I needed. Plus if you know of any crazy mint flavors. no menthol or no fruit let me know I'm trying to find the rowdiest mint flavor lol.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
You have posted in the new members forum, you are limited to the number of post in this forum.
re: New Members - "How many posts do I need to..."
In the future, you might want to post in the ECF forum most closely representing your question. Suggest posting in DIY Forum, DIY E-Liquid
Often times,you may receive more knowledgeable/germane information from the membership in the above/appropriate forum.

Shadav

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 4, 2013
Westfield, IN, USA
thehelpline.info
no worries ;) you'll still get answers but you'll get more from the diy section.... just report your post and ask a mod to move it for you :) and maybe a more specific topic title so folks will know to click and answer :D

sorry but i'm not a menthol person and not a big fan of mint vape either

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Since you asked for Opinions.. lol

Try:

6% Menthol (TFA)
1.5% Spearmint (TFA)
.5% Koolada (TFA)
Ethyl Vanillan (TFA) (*see note)
.01% Eucalyptus (TFA) (as this doesn't do much it can be skipped)

*The Ethyl Vanillin needs mixed @10% in PG, then add to mix at about .5%, and consider up to 1% if you find the .5% to be lacking.

I'd you want sweeter you can add up to 1% Sweetener (TFA)

Mix at 80/20 VG/PG

Steep 1 week, minimum.

This is a collaboration of a clone of Halo Sub Zero from another site that we cant link to here.

omghax and domyz to be credited for the recipe.

I've been on the hunt for a clone of Halo's Menthol Ice for my husband is how I came across this..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AngeNZ

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
My go to mint is the following (all TFA):

2% koolada
2% sweet cream
5% mint candy
4% spearmint
3% peppermint

It's sweet and mint. The sweet cream kind of blends everything together and smooths it out. I mix 50pg/50vg and use PG freebase nic, so you might need to mess around with the flavors if you're gonna be going VG heavy.

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Since you asked for Opinions.. lol

Try:

6% Menthol (TFA)
1.5% Spearmint (TFA)
.5% Koolada (TFA)
Ethyl Vanillan (TFA) (*see note)
.01% Eucalyptus (TFA) (as this doesn't do much it can be skipped)

*The Ethyl Vanillin needs mixed @10% in PG, then add to mix at about .5%, and consider up to 1% if you find the .5% to be lacking.

I'd you want sweeter you can add up to 1% Sweetener (TFA)

Steep 1 week, minimum.

This is a collaboration of a clone of Halo Sub Zero from another site that we cant link to here.

omghax and domyz to be credited for the recipe.

I've been on the hunt for a clone of Halo's Menthol Ice for my husband is how I came across this..

Me too. I gave up after awhile. Lol. I started with SubZero and love it. I just buy a bottle every once in awhile cause I'm a lazy mixer.

• Agree
Reactions: Opinionated

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Me too. I gave up after awhile. Lol. I started with SubZero and love it. I just buy a bottle every once in awhile cause I'm a lazy mixer.

It seems that Halo has some kind of secret ingredient and it's very difficult to clone because no one can figure out what it is, from the sound of things.

But close is good, when close is tasty - and as you say nothing wrong with buying a bottle from time to time..

• Agree
Reactions: petrotech
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread