Uses for Butter Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Honestly, it's nice to vape mint (or mint with other flavors) but then I kinda burn out on it for awhile. After several days, I enjoy it again. Just for kicks, I mixed (mostly pre-made juices) smores, peanut butter banana and butter mint (with a small bit of cinnamon) Not bad actually. Waiting to get some dark chocolate to boost the smores and then mix in some butter mint (I have a feeling chocolate and mint will be my favorite)

Reactions: misswish1

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Totally off-topic (hey why not... it's my thread)
One day on the radio, the DJ said pick a work for the day (like a fancy one) and use it all day. Sounded fun... I chose "discombobulated". It was so fun saying "I'm feeling rather discombobulated" all day. Just woder if anyone actually says "I'm feeling rather combobulated"... that's ironic... spell checker says it's not a word... spelled it the same :confused:

VladK16

ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2013
Toledo, OH USA
Added a 15ml bottle of this Buttermint to my BF order on a whim. Really liking it. Mixing it at 3.5% as a single flavor and it seems plenty strong at that %. BTW River Supply posted in their ELR thread that they plan on keeping Buttermint on their site and some of the flavorings listed in the Discontinued section are on that list due to overstock.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
BTW River Supply posted in their ELR thread that they plan on keeping Buttermint on their site and some of the flavorings listed in the Discontinued section are on that list due to overstock.
That is great news! Thank you! You must try it with chocolate if you have any.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread