Uses for Butter Mint

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
If River Supply is the only place the carries Purilum and if they are discontinuing Butter Mint, it might be better NOT to try it. ;)
It's one of the half-price discontinued flavors ( and Purilum is already cheap anyway) Just order a bunch of other flavors at half price while you can (the shipping is very reasonable) Or don't ( and let others take advantage of the deal until they are gone) River Supply has many other brands too ( and cheap prices on nic, ect) "Snooze you lose" ;)

PJReid

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2013
Virginia
It's one of the half-price discontinued flavors ( and Purilum is already cheap anyway) Just order a bunch of other flavors at half price while you can (the shipping is very reasonable) Or don't ( and let others take advantage of the deal until they are gone) River Supply has many other brands too ( and cheap prices on nic, ect) "Snooze you lose" ;)

Hey, I am not knocking the deal. I took advantage of River Supply's Chemnovatic nicotine deal when they were discontinuing that. My point, which was strictly for myself, is that I don't want to get a flavor and really like it that I will never be able to get again once it is gone from the one place that sells it. I have a creamy mint recipe that I am very happy with, so I will pass on Butter Mint.

I will forever regret not stocking up on FA and Flavorah flavors that I use often when Gremlin was phasing them out. I did snooze and lose on that one. :(

Reactions: Skeebo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread