The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

orchid v4 tips

Discussion in 'RTA' started by realsis, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. realsis

realsis Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 8, 2014
    California
    Hi friends, I've read several posts of people having issues with their orchids leaking. I want to share a tip that works perfectly everyone with my orchid v4 and I never ever get leaking! When I fill my orchid I flip it upside down and plug the drip tip with my finger. I fill it full then replace the screw. I get a napkin and blow through the drip tip then immediately place the orchid on my device and immediately take a large hit. I blow the vapor back through the drip tip out the holes and wipe any excess liquid if there is any. Then I do this again two more times and the tank is fully pressurized and I get ZERO leaking, no dry hits, and no gurgle. She gives a excellent vape, great flavor and tons of vapor! I usually run my orchid at .6 from 15 to 20 watts.I hope this helps some of you that have issues with leaking. This has worked for me 100% of the time. Best wishes

2. rustafar

rustafar Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2013
    Weeki Wachee, FL.
    Thanks realsis, I'm getting my V4 in a couple of days, can't wait :).
    Appreciate the tip.
    Russ.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.