Order Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not worried about them fixing the 905, it's obvious it's defective and I'm sure they'll stand by it. I'm worried about the ejuice because regardless of whether I think it's rubbish, it's still subjective. Just because I don't like how they made it or how thin and flavorless it is, doesn't make that defective. The 905 is a given and other than wasting my time waiting after I paid for it, I'm not concerned about the end result, I know their reputation for setting things straight and I also know they have acknowledged the need for higher QC. This is not a bash of Madvapes, this is merely a customer service issue that will be resolved when they see the trouble ticket.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
We monitor the ticket system, constantly, by multiple people, on a daily basis, excluding some weekend time and holidays of course.

It was put in place so that we didn't have to check forums, emails, private messages etc and try to correlate a username to an order, which in most instances we can't :(

Our ticket system records and tracks progress with each ticket placed and removes the chance of lost or missing communication..

Posting in two places adds confusion and unfortunately does not increase turn around time on getting issues resolved as our tickets are handled in the order received, the same fairness that you'd like if standing in line somewhere. We work very hard to get problems resolved as quickly as possible.

hoog

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, like I said before, "...be resolved..." Resolution is already underway...on Labor Day weekend. MadVapes continues to provide top notch customer service and responsibility of product control. Once it's all done, I'm going to do a full review for my own tracking as I make my way through every vendor that interests me. I'm sure information is valuable to others as well. Either way, I will continue to be a customer of MV regardless of the issue presented. Make no mistake reading this if you're a potential customer, I am NOT devaluing Madvapes as a company. Other companies would do themselves a favor to pay attention to the way this guy provides customer care. For clarification, this is a PRODUCT issue and in no way reflects my feelings on the supplier, with whom I will be doing business again.

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Luck has nothing to do with it. Hoogie takes care of his business. Like I mentioned, that's no where near being a doubt in my mind. The information is for his quality control and because I tell it like it is. Taking care of problems satisfies customers, but customers shouldn't have to be satisfied beyond the expenditure of their money (subjective factor ruled out of course). This is not a Madvapes issue, they're golden in my book and will continue to be (read that again before jumping up and down because you think you're being insulted..."you" being anybody else reading this). This has become more of an issue that we have begun to expect "issues" along with the "sh.t happens" mentality in most of retail. Yes, admittedly, customer service can and will make or break a business, but quality products HAVE made or broken businesses and kissing someone asterick because they're nice doesn't help them become better. (not a reflection on this post, again, I've taken the conversation to a more general level.) You should demand perfection for your money, your time, and your efforts. Likewise, a retailer should demand loyalty for offering a quality product, and patience in being allowed to address the occasional issue. What we have going around are not occasional issues, however, they are a new form of tolerance where the consumer has become the villain in expecting a fair and quality product. Yes, too, the customers that cry the sky is falling when it's their dumb mass that didn't read the Fmanual cause more issues too, i know that. We have begun to substitute disposal foreign products for well made and accountable local products or at least long lasting ones anyway. The kind where you could go find the person who made it and get them to make it better without learning 4 languages and pressing 15 DTMF keys and then being told that you expect too much and what do you want for 50 bucks anyway? God, thank you for reading this far and please don't make the mistake of categorizing me in with the other flakes that go on rants about nothing. I am my own flake and this rant is about something which everybody who spends money feels the same way about, regardless of politically correct jargon. Besides, a real customer service oriented individual is one who admits his issues and goes about finding solutions, which Hoogie has done honorably and legitimately. So in closing, please accept my non aplogies for the rant and make sure you understand, I like Madvapes. Screw decaf. :) Oh, and in the interests of not continuing my rant on Hoogie's section, I'll not post any more in response to anything but I LOVE discussion, so feel free to PM me or post on my comment section. It's not fair to hijack this section for my own agendas.

Mr.JcP

ECF Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Taxsachusetts
We have begun to substitute disposal foreign products for well made and accountable local products or at least long lasting ones anyway. The kind where you could go find the person who made it and get them to make it better without learning 4 languages and pressing 15 DTMF keys and then being told that you expect too much and what do you want for 50 bucks anyway?

Id agree to all this if we had USA products on the table. Sadly, I have dealt with china for far more expensive things then this vape stuff .. I could never expect any reseller to test this equipment before it went out he door. Furthermore to expect any true quality out of china at all, well lol shame on you. All we can truly ask of this industry ATM is to just to stand behind it after it hits the end users. We all know MV does 100% against DOA.. With A1 shipping service hoogie provides I can have a issue fixed and a new on on the way before others could deliver the first order... To me that is the best I can ask for when dealing with a item made for 3 cents in china, regardless of its retail cost. If it were a "Made In The USA" Item I would have higher expectations but this is just not the case....

Klynn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 25, 2010
Washington
We monitor the ticket system, constantly, by multiple people, on a daily basis, excluding some weekend time and holidays of course.

It was put in place so that we didn't have to check forums, emails, private messages etc and try to correlate a username to an order, which in most instances we can't

Our ticket system records and tracks progress with each ticket placed and removes the chance of lost or missing communication..

Posting in two places adds confusion and unfortunately does not increase turn around time on getting issues resolved as our tickets are handled in the order received, the same fairness that you'd like if standing in line somewhere. We work very hard to get problems resolved as quickly as possible.

IMHO, a follow-up post on the forum would only be warranted if the ticket system wasn't being monitored and the issues weren't being acknowledged and taken care of. My experience is that the ticket system works and that MV's goes the extra mile to rectify those issues that warrant it; the website spells out the conditions. And I appreciate the record the system maintains - I feel it validates the vendor and the consumer.

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
i currently just placed two orders in a matter of 3 or 4 days obviously i haven't recived my order yet hint holiday but i am looking forward to them when they are recived great prices great responce times to my multiple questions cause i am a question asking person i give them thumbs upand one more thing their based out of the gOOd old state NC that right their just say's honest good people i lived in charlotte, minthill, belmont, and gastonia the past 4 and a half years theirs not one person i met in that state that the people weren't nice or going out of their way to help others. great state great people great company vape on bro and GOD BLESS.

hoogie76

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 1, 2009
Charlotte, NC
I to have a order Issues, you shipped my order out to somebody else not to the address I gave you. This was my frist order from you guys. Not very impressed. I JUST DID A SUPPORT TICKET. I HOPE IT GETS FIXED

Your order was shipped correctly, I sent you the info.. Please remember that the USPS number is NOT a tracking number but a delivery confirmation #. There may be intermittent tracking info but not always.

hoog

Sardonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sorry for the late response, and not to beat this to death...but.
While you make good points, the one contention I have is that when we are talking about people's health on a empirically untested product, yes, I can expect them to test their stuff before it goes out the door. I can also have the same expectation when we're talking about hardware that takes my very hard earned money and offers only consumables in return. Using subjectivity as a reason for why something is crap is nothing but a cop-out because nobody is more qualified to determine whether something is crap than the person who is paying for it. Using the excuse that only X out of N people have a problem with this or that means nothing to me when I just gave you my time, energy, and trust in the form of patronage.

This passive tolerance for the "it is what it is" school of thought is what has brought us to this impass of quality and lack of accountability. You choose (you/general) to be a vendor of any type and ask me for my money, you take the responsibility of providing me with I'm paying for, trouble is we have redefined the "you get what you pay for" to a meaningless sum of a pile of horse puckey in a shoe box. I'm not talking about MV on that last one, I'm more generalizing the entire supply and demand chain here regardless of product.

Id agree to all this if we had USA products on the table. Sadly, I have dealt with china for far more expensive things then this vape stuff .. I could never expect any reseller to test this equipment before it went out he door. Furthermore to expect any true quality out of china at all, well lol shame on you. All we can truly ask of this industry ATM is to just to stand behind it after it hits the end users. We all know MV does 100% against DOA.. With A1 shipping service hoogie provides I can have a issue fixed and a new on on the way before others could deliver the first order... To me that is the best I can ask for when dealing with a item made for 3 cents in china, regardless of its retail cost. If it were a "Made In The USA" Item I would have higher expectations but this is just not the case....

VPJUNKIE510

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2010
talk about problems i ordered a pack of Lr carto's with my hello carto kit and a 5v pt and a 2 amp usb to car adapter and although it took me 3 try's i got my 2 amp adapter and he let me keep what was sent in it's place thats cool and as far as getting two doa carto's one from each pack i wont even complain about it i knew the risk befor ordering it i took a chance and got some dud's thats life i am getting ready to build my own and i literally live 5 min's down the street from radio shack and well i wont be buying from their the way madvapes handled my car adapter problem well they deserve the business they do what ever it takes to please the customer and in my case it was a little hassel but i'm more then positive more of a hassel for them.. i have been in sale's since i was 16 i am 26 now and i have never worked for a company that cares about their customer like madvapes so if anyone has any problems you will be sure it will be taken care of so just relax everything is alll good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread