Order not shipping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zach Parry

Nov 2, 2017
Columbus Nebraska
@Verashu hi my name is Zach I’ve been having a hard time figuring out why my order isn’t shipping it says order completed I’m using track 17- but my order has been at the wear house for over 2 weeks??? I ordered a black and green Wismec rxgen 3 witch should have been here a while ago I’d really like my product please I like the convince of vapesorcing but it’s giving me a bad first impression for me to do further shopping at this web site I’d really like my mod please my order number is
100042113 please message me back or reply

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu hi my name is Zach I’ve been having a hard time figuring out why my order isn’t shipping it says order completed I’m using track 17- but my order has been at the wear house for over 2 weeks??? I ordered a black and green Wismec rxgen 3 witch should have been here a while ago I’d really like my product please I like the convince of vapesorcing but it’s giving me a bad first impression for me to do further shopping at this web site I’d really like my mod please my order number is
100042113 please message me back or reply

Hi @Zach Parry , I just sent you a pm, pls kindly check. :)

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
  • Deleted by Verashu

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
Been reading about a lot of problems with orders from these guys across the forums. Good luck, I advise finding another vendor. If you can stop payment, make sure you document all atemps to contact vapesourcing.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Choosing the instock product when placing order is suggested. The stock of the hot-sale products has been changing and we will also strengthen the information updates about the procurement and website.

• Disagree
Reactions: Marc411

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
Been reading about a lot of problems with orders from these guys across the forums. Good luck, I advise finding another vendor. If you can stop payment, make sure you document all atemps to contact vapesourcing.

I was just thinking the same thing when I saw this post Letitia. Ton's of these post lately.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I'll tell you what, the posts (and the responses to them) are making me certain I will be unlikely to order from their site, and I spend a fair bit on gear.

The script seems to be: Let me check
Sorry about that, the item went out of stock (even though it was listed as in stock when ordered)
No, even though we are going to take 2 months to fill your order if we fill it at all, we are going to charge you for your expedited shipping that you paid more for, or if you'd like we could refund your shipping, but then we won't ship it fast, even though it was delayed FAR past its due date.

I can't replicate the writing but it comes across as hostile, rude, and uncaring, I so don't need that in my vape emporium. There's enough competition out there that this vendor should be worried, but they don't appear to be which I don't get at all.

Vapesourcing, you aren't doing yourself many favors here in what you are putting out there... Just sayin'.

Anna

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
We are so sorry for all, I have report all the issues to our company, we do need many place to be improved, sorry again for any inconvenience to you.

And would want to remind again, if need the products hurry, please kindly choose our U.S.A more, also for hot selling products, stock changing very fast, we will update the information in our website more quickly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread