order problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu i have done the payment 5 days ago, but i dont know anithing about my order. i would be very greeted because it is a gift for a friend that comes in holidays and would like to get it to him before colombian new year. thank you very much verashu
hello, you order "Aspire Speeder 200W Kit(EU edition 2.0ml)-black " is out of stock, Would you mind change the 4 ml one?

EzE3

Nov 21, 2017
@Verashu i wanted to add some of the numbers that were provided to me but I can't track anything and don't have any updates if you could please let me know what is going and where this package is and when I can expect arrival ... I tried emailing your customer service and nothing , I even tried calling and no response ... please help

Your Shipment #100030935
Order #100048466

Reactions: stols001

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu i have a little question, my order says complete and when i try to track it it says "information recieved,(this is not an acknowledgement of the physical recipt of the stated registered article" thanks for the help @Verashu!

Hi friend, that information means our forwarder have received the products and sending to the Singapore post, I talked with the forwarder this morning and their feedback is as before Nov/11th sale in Aliexpress and many Hongkong Post air mail move to Singapore post, the Singapore post warehouse already full of parcels so cause the delay, usually need 4-5 days, after the Singapore Post update in transit, the parcel will be arrived very soon. :) And so sorry for bringing you the inconvenience.

juancarter

Nov 19, 2017
Hi friend, that information means our forwarder have received the products and sending to the Singapore post, I talked with the forwarder this morning and their feedback is as before Nov/11th sale in Aliexpress and many Hongkong Post air mail move to Singapore post, the Singapore post warehouse already full of parcels so cause the delay, usually need 4-5 days, after the Singapore Post update in transit, the parcel will be arrived very soon. :) And so sorry for bringing you the inconvenience.
@Verashu no problem, i was worried because i was thinking that you havent sen it yet. but thats not a problem, thank you a lot verashu im very happy with your help!!

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
@Verashu please help!!!! my
#100047824 order keep saying "information recieved". im preocupated because i think it will not arrive for new year! also i have made
#100051132 order of 3 exceed d19 kits, can you help me know when its going to get shipped?
thanks for the help @Verashu
Hello, as it is in high season, the express company is so busy to deal with packages. I am sorry for that.
and your order #100051132 will be sent in next monday.

Verashu

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 25, 2015
vapesourcing.com
dear @Verashu thank you a lot for my first package, i havent revieved it but it say that is overseas so i know it will arrive son, thank you a lot!!
please helo me with my #100051132 order, i have tracking number but when i put it in 17track it keep saying "package not found" again thank you for the help @Verashu
Hello,
The forwarder still processing your package, it hasn't been processed through the facility, so there is no tracking update on the internet, please wait 2-3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread