Order Still in Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

snomss

Dec 6, 2019
Hey @low_tar_neil, i put my order #V100225409 in on Nov. 29th, and since then it seems to have been in processing limbo. I've send out multiple emails to the support email asking about my order, but have gotten no responses. I'd like to know whether or not it's going to be shipped. I've had some issues before with orders, but usually the support email was able to get it all sorted, not sure whats happening, but hopefully you can help, thanks!

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    Hey @low_tar_neil, i put my order #V100225409 in on Nov. 29th, and since then it seems to have been in processing limbo. I've send out multiple emails to the support email asking about my order, but have gotten no responses. I'd like to know whether or not it's going to be shipped. I've had some issues before with orders, but usually the support email was able to get it all sorted, not sure whats happening, but hopefully you can help, thanks!
    Hi there, sorry for not getting back sooner, I've refunded your shipping and asked someone to look into it and reach out as soon as they get into the office.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread