Vaping.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Gardner

Dec 5, 2021
Hey everyone, I've ordered from vaping.com several times and have been happy everytime until now. I placed an order back on Nov. 20th and I'm still waiting. I received an email with my tracking number, but when I check it in told it's invalid. I've emailed customer support multiple times with no response and I've even emailed olx with no luck. I'm contemplating reporting it as fraud because I was charged. Any suggestions? My order number is V100654255

ImperfectFuture

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2014
Seattle
They seem to be responding here. Vaping.com is rated "Great" with 3.8 / 5 on Trustpilot

I had a delay for an order placed 11/22 on another site. The holidays (along with black Friday, cyber Monday, and week or two sales) seems to have overwhelmed the sites (even some larger retailers). Be patient here, but also, why not post on that site.

Jacob Gardner

Dec 5, 2021
They seem to be responding here. Vaping.com is rated "Great" with 3.8 / 5 on Trustpilot

I had a delay for an order placed 11/22 on another site. The holidays (along with black Friday, cyber Monday, and week or two sales) seems to have overwhelmed the sites (even some larger retailers). Be patient here, but also, why not post on that site.

I have I left a review and they deleted it. I've emailed about 6 times and tried the shipping company. I saw they seem to reply here so I thought I'd try this.

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
Give them some time. I work in ecommerce and the entire us is a complete mess right now. A small company can only afford maybe 1 customer service agent and they walk into the office every morning with 25 emails, half of them are customers that started a new email without their order number and figured they could continue the conversation from the first 5 emails. Half of them are customers trying to return things like "this seems a little bent" or "the website said this bottle of shampoo was 5 and a half inches but this is 5 and three eighths inches" and then 15 more trickle in throughout the day like "I can't remember my order number but 12 days ago you asked me to get you my ID photo. I sent it to my grandfather who then sent it to your associate that I talked on the phone with. I don't remember your coworkers email or name though. And I don't have my grandfather's email. And if you don't have this fixed in 30 minutes I'm filing a charge back with my credit card company. Oh and I already left a negative review on trustpilot just FYI"

Reactions: puffon

Jacob Gardner

Dec 5, 2021
Give them some time. I work in ecommerce and the entire us is a complete mess right now. A small company can only afford maybe 1 customer service agent and they walk into the office every morning with 25 emails, half of them are customers that started a new email without their order number and figured they could continue the conversation from the first 5 emails. Half of them are customers trying to return things like "this seems a little bent" or "the website said this bottle of shampoo was 5 and a half inches but this is 5 and three eighths inches" and then 15 more trickle in throughout the day like "I can't remember my order number but 12 days ago you asked me to get you my ID photo. I sent it to my grandfather who then sent it to your associate that I talked on the phone with. I don't remember your coworkers email or name though. And I don't have my grandfather's email. And if you don't have this fixed in 30 minutes I'm filing a charge back with my credit card company. Oh and I already left a negative review on trustpilot just FYI"
I get all of that. When they sent me an invalid tracking number I sent an email asking for a good one. Then, waited atleast a week before emailing again. Then, waited another week and sent a couple more. Then, came to forums and still waited another week or so. I've been in sales and know things can be a pain. I felt like I handled it very well and correctly. Also, I'll add I got a tracking number at the beginning that didn't work, then when they responded I got a tracking number from a completely different company. I just don't like being mislead and lied too. Then, have it come from ups anyways.

Reactions: Plumes.91
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread