Status
Not open for further replies.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
Admin
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I placed an order on 9/28 which still shows as processing. I’ve tried emailing with no replies. What’s the hold up? I’ve been getting my juice from you guys for over a year and have never once experienced this. What can I do to get this order shipped out? The order # is V100202562
    Hi there, very sorry to hear that, I've asked someone in customer service to get to the bottom of it and reach out to you.

low_tar_neil

ECF Tea-boy, Vaping.com guy
    Admin
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 20, 2008
    www.vaping.com
    I still haven’t heard anything from anyone. Is there something going on with the company? This have never happened with you guys before.
    The customer service team said they've been trying to reach you both through your ticket and on the phone, maybe the ticket replies have been going to your spam folder?

Cosmos3

Oct 10, 2019
    So it was in my spam folder. Sorry about that. It appears you guys are out of stock. So I replied to the email that I just wanted a refund. Unfortunately the vaping.com tobacco flavor juice is the only one I can tolerate. I have searched high and low and wasted so much money trying to find a tobacco flavor I enjoy and you guys are the only one. I’m super bummed. Do you have any suggestions on tobacco flavors that are similar? And do you have any idea when/if you’ll restock? Thanks again man. I really do appreciate your help.

Sumatra

Nov 10, 2019
    The customer service team said they've been trying to reach you both through your ticket and on the phone, maybe the ticket replies have been going to your spam folder?
    Has anyone had any issues with vaping.com customer service? I placed an order, my card was debited immediately, but my account says no order was placed and no confirmation email was sent. I called the number, which is never answered and sent emails with no response. Anyone have any other ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread