Ordered mine Friday, no idea what the wait time is... but I'm super excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
I have put off getting a Provari since I first learned about it years ago.

"WEEEEEELL, I don't really need one, I have VV box mods."

"WEEEELL, I don't really need one, I'll just get a kick for my Silver Bullet."

"WEEEELL, I don't really need one, I'll just get a Varitube X."

"WEEELL... damnit, I want one."

I wasn't going to skimp, either. Saved up the cash to go all or nothing, black satin with a blue LED.

The only thing that is bugging me is... how long is it going to take for it to get here?

I've seen a Provari disassembled, it's all press-fit and could probably be done in about 15 minutes that is, unless they have to manually solder on my LED color of choice, that could take some time... no idea, though. What was your wait time?

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
I'm firing my order off tonight or tomorrow, not looking forward to the wait. Only vendor I could find up here doesn't have prices I feel are competitive enough to offset the shipping and possible customs lag. It will be the best vape mail ever though.

I'm not entirely certain it will be the best vape mail I've personally ever had.

I once had an order of DIY supplies, a kick, a DNA, two Phiniacs, four Phoenix rebuildable atomizers and a GLV2 show up all on the same day and they were all ordered days apart from one another.

I've heard it takes anywhere from like two to three days to an entire week before it ever leaves their door depending on how backed up they are. I can't imagine people would be buying Provaris consistently this point in time, though. Then again, Christmas presents!

WNCmotard

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2012
Western NC
Mine was over the Labor day holiday sale as well, so I bet they had a few backed up orders when they came back in on Tuesday, so keep that in mind. I HATE the USPS, and choose UPS over them hands down anytime. They lost a whole tank of mine the other day, they suck, period, and it's why they are broke because most people will choose something else to use.

Sorry for the soapbox :D

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
Mine was over the Labor day holiday sale as well, so I bet they had a few backed up orders when they came back in on Tuesday, so keep that in mind. I HATE the USPS, and choose UPS over them hands down anytime. They lost a whole tank of mine the other day, they suck, period, and it's why they are broke because most people will choose something else to use.

Sorry for the soapbox :D

A lot of that is local crap.

The only handling that is done to your package from the drop off to your door is done by two stations, the one that accepted it and the one that delivered it to your door.

This is give or take city stations. Packages may travel from smaller town stations to sorting facilities in a larger local city. You can just about bet that your package hits no more than four stops before it gets to your door.

I happen to have a very good local USPS office where I live. I have never gotten a ruined or bad package. Small towns have the best post offices, it's a lot better and easier to sort out materials to a smaller population than it is to route deliveries to a metropolis.

(and I used to work for UPS... I've seen packages punched, thrown, stomped on to fit, everything under the sun)

Last edited:

Algernon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 15, 2010
Rocky Mount, VA, USA
www.flickr.com
Is it bad that I have usps app on my phone to check my juice and battery shipments?
I've opened the app like 20 times today!!!!!

Considering it really only updates at night, yeah... I doubt with the truck traveling all the way from Washington to Virginia that I'll have any more updates today, hell, or tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread