Ordering eLiquid Online? READ THIS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaZeR

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2013
USA & Canada
In order to beat the PACT Act/Mail Ban on eliquid, just recently ordered 3 bottles of HALO via Vaprzon. Think online retailers are trying to avoid major carriers, & instead using regional or smaller shipping companies. In my case Halo / Vaprzon used a company called Blue Streak.

Also think I made a mistake choosing the cheapest delivery: "Signature Shipping - (C02A)". When Blue Streak gets to your place you MUST ANSWER THE DOOR coz they won't just leave the package. Also:
  • ID is required & must match the Shipping Label,
  • the driver takes photos of the ID beside the package/label,
  • finally must sign for the package.
DID SIMILAR HAPPEN TO YOU??

Also wondering if all of the above applies if I picked shipping: "USPS - Standard", &/or "USPS - Expedited"? Both are more expensive.

I bet ordering eliquid online is gonna be even more of a hassle going forward. In any case, MAKE SURE YOU'RE AT HOME & ANSWER THE DOOR!!

HaloVaprzon2.PNG

Last edited:

AvaOrchid

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2019
USA
I ordered something recently and chose the alternative shipping method which did end up being blue streak because it was actually cheaper. The thing with my situation is that the manufacturer and I are in the same state. So I actually ended up getting it within 24 hours of ordering it when USPS used to take 3 to 5 days even though it's only 3 hours away from me because they would have to send it all over the universe before they could send it to me. Same deal they checked my ID and photographed it and I signed. The lady seemed embarrassed to even ask me but I told her that I was well aware and that it's not her and everything's fine I'm happy to give her the information she needs to comply with the law. I want these companies to be able to do this The company had also asked two years ago for a copy of my ID that they had on file so I think that's pretty normal. So long as they don't ban everything in the PMTA I think this will probably be very common. I had a very good experience with my blue streak order I thought it was a very good alternative to the USPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread