• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from Halo - Anybody interested in sharing shipping expenses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
I have heard great things of Halo's line, and was particularly interested in trying their Belladonna.
But delivery from USA is a whopping $36, a few dollars less then the value of my order :)
Is there anybody, perhaps living in London like me, interested in a joint order so to make shipping charges more reasonable?
For non Londoners, I am fine with repackaging and posting to you from London, if you need me to.
Otherwise, meeting for sharing the booty is always a good excuse for a pint and a vape :)

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
I think there are a couple of places selling halo juices in the EU, you might be better ordering from those as you won't get stung on import duties.

Hi Abe,

Sorry, saw your reply only now.
Thanks for the info.
I had actually found a Greek and an Italian web store, but they don't stock belladonna, which is the one I really would like to try.
The other alternative, but not for belladonna, would have been ordering patriot flavours from TW, as they were heavily discounted, but looks like they are our of stock or perhaps getting rid of the range altogether.

Actually, I just received some juices from Vulcan vape and they have a reasonable delivery charge of $12 via UPS, shipped on the 28th and received today, not bad and great, friendly service.
I think they say explicitly on their site that there is no risk of import duties, I might be wrong though.
Got boba, gorilla and several other good ones, at £4.30 for 12ml is not a bad deal, but they don't stock halo as for the moment.

I'll keep looking in EU but my offer stands, a 4 people joint order would start being reasonable as for shipping charges.

McAldo

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2012
London
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread