• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
What are your experiences with ordering from abroad? I'm thinking of buying a pen style, and am having a tough time deciding who to order from.

With current exchange rates, I've noticed it's generally cheaper to buy in euros. But someone mentioned to me in another post (can't remember where) that it is best to make orders from China for the best delivery time. I was quite interested in David Yang's gear (despite the controversy), but it seems he's distributing via the US now.

Another reason I'm not too sure about buying from the US is that I believe they have a different voltage over there, and I'm not sure if that could result in exploding chargers or anything if I just plug it into an adapter. Anyone more knowledgeable on that matter?

So I'm a little confused as to which route to go down.

Mate, the best place for aussie to buy from over seas would be from Wanye eBay Store - elecitronic cigarette: e-cigarette, ruyan, e-cigar You get it with in 4 to 5 days! And he backs it up! I had a charger die and sent sent a new one to me with out any probs. So 4 days from the email to him a reg post slip came and it was here! Other stuff I have gotten from him has taken 5 days to get here. Just tell him dodomark sent you and he will make sure you are happy, he would any way with out saying my name, but he trust me and my mates. So if any thing dies he takes your word and resends new parts. I real top ebay seller. And no I dont get kick backs nor am I doing any buying in for our soon to open biss. I just like the way this guy works. All the stuff he sends that has free post is sent via registered post so you know you are getting it!

Mark

Last edited:

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
I can order you one with my order in 2 weeks if you want mate? I will just ask for a $1 to post it on to you + the price they carge me for it, if you want mate? I dont think a USB batt will change my shipping cost, as it is now a 12kg order! LOL

Mark

David Yang has just informed me that he will be stocking the usb batts in a week or so. So I think I'll just wait until he gets them in and order the lot from him. Hopefully my lonely little atomiser on my egar will hold out long enough.

But thanks for the offer anyway :)

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
that is what I meant by wait a bit and see if anyone else offers a usb,
I knew that David was coming out with some new stuff,
but it is not my place to speak for him,
I wanted to wait for him to announce his new stuff by himself in his own time.

you will be pleased with David's products and service, they are excellent.

Di ......

I only had minor dealings with bestecig.com (I bought a smallish order of juices from them).

I found them to be very helpful, easily contactable for questions, friendly, and I never had to wait very long for a reply (even on weekends).

The postage cost works out OK once you have a few items in the order, I can't recall what their minimum weight is, but the trick is to stock up with gear until you get close to the minimum. I probably wouldn't order just one atomiser, too expensive. But 500g of atomisers would work out (if that's the minimum).

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
David sent mine with an express courier. He sent it on the monday, and I received it on the wednesday.

If you order from him, send him an email, or a message on here to ask about juices (as I don't think they're listed on his website).

Also, you might like to know, there's a new Australian supplier just set up shop in QLD. They seem to have some pretty good stock. And from talking with the guy who runs it, the juices sound like they're good stuff too. It's at Electronic Ciggy

They also have a usb penstyle there.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
Yeah, 10 days seems a while, but I've placed an order. Will update here when it arrives to let you know how long it took.

I think it's great that there's someone in Australia selling liquids now. Not to mention a quality range of hardware :)

I also think the sample pack is a great idea. Not enough suppliers around the world seem to be doing this yet.

Also, another note on David Yang. If you order liquids from him, he has to send it via courier (legal reasons I think), which is more expensive than the standard postage. The advantage to this is that you'd get it much quicker than otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread