• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Released on the 1st ??? hmmm this could be interesting !!!
I take it your 5 bottles are like 30 ml ones?
I have a deal extreme order for some electronics gear , in which I also ordered an e-cigar for experimentation.... will be interesting to see if it clears as well...
Chuck me a PM when/if it arrives Giz???

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
excellent
that would have been using his faster postage method instead of auspost i guess
ill be making an order in about two weeks or so , should be alright i hope
its funny because everything i order from dealextreme gets checked but nothing else so far

Yup, he seems to have switched from TNT to DHL, not sure why. The last delivery I got from him with TNT took only two days to arrive. DHL seems just as quick, but they're slower to get the tracking information online.

ALE

Jan 20, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Hello, bout time the forum came back.... couldnt get into it.

Anyways thats not why I posted... I posted because I have ordered the EPuffer eaze magnum a few days ago... ill let you guys know if it came through alright or stuff missing etc...

Now the thing that I want to know is, if there are nic cartridges in the starter pack and zero ones in there wouldnt they just take out the nic ones and leave the zero. Then send the package to you? If they open the package that is...

Anyone had luck bringing the EPuffers in? And how long did it take to get to you?

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
Well, I just received an order from totally wicked. Two 30ml bottles of 11mg liquid.

The customs declaration on the package stated that it contains "e-cig" and the sender sticker had their website on it. totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk.

So either customs weren't paying attention, or they just don't give a damn.

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
The throat hit is quite nice. I've only got 11mg stuff, so it's not too harsh, but still very satisfying.

Actually, I suspect that this stuff is exactly the same as puresmoker's CaSH eLiquid. I now have the chocolate from both, and can't differentiate between the two at all. Which is exactly what I was hoping for, as Steve doesn't seem to ship to Australia anymore.

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Hmmm..probably why I didn't get the spare atomizer I ordered that wasn't included when I bought the 901 last year..ah well. :(

Definately going to order some licorice 24mg later on from TW..it will be interesting to see the differnece between that & liquid from China..no throat hit even with the 24mg for the SD.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
I've ordered from them several times. No problems with customs, it just takes a few days longer than from another state, is all.

I have a review at YouTube - Leaford's ePuffer Magnum and E-Cig.com New Mini-ecig Video Review and Demo (e-cig, e-cigarette) if you're interested, but in brief, you got the best starter kit, but I would suggest ordering your cartridges from Smoke 51 E-Smoker-Forever.com Blog Archive My Smoke 51 Video Review and Demo.

Oops, I didn't notice this was the Australian section. Oh, well, I figure you can still order from the US as well as from Canada. ;)

Last edited:

gizmo

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2008
Australia
Yep...in the unlucky country leaford ;) carts are no problem & since getting the USB pass through..all is good with the 901.

On the road...the screwdriver keeps me company,ordering from UK & China is 1 week delivery..something wrong these days with US mail though.

Enjoyed watching your reviews leaford,is that an African grey you have there in the background.

solution42

Dec 15, 2008
Adelaide, Australia
The throat hit is quite nice. I've only got 11mg stuff, so it's not too harsh, but still very satisfying.

Actually, I suspect that this stuff is exactly the same as puresmoker's CaSH eLiquid. I now have the chocolate from both, and can't differentiate between the two at all. Which is exactly what I was hoping for, as Steve doesn't seem to ship to Australia anymore.

Ship? They don't appear to even respond to emails ..

Anyway, I'm having no problems with any of my orders from the "land of fweedom". Hope it stays that way.

ALE

Jan 20, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Sweet got the EPuffer EAZE Magnum in the mail today without any problems... got the 8mg nicotine cartridges also. First time testing out the e-cig... seems like a refined smoking experience, dont really get the crappy feeling like you get after having a normal cigarette, quite pleasant.

Although my tongue feels slightly funny and lungs... my lungs feel slightly smoked after an hour of smoking here and there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread