The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ordering from overseas

Discussion in 'Australia - New Zealand Forum' started by cucurucho, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. cucurucho

cucurucho Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Welcome to the wonderful world of vaping :)

2. ALE

ALE Full Member

Jan 20, 2009
    Melbourne, Australia
    Cheers buddy, good to be part of the band wagon.

3. Jaaxx

Jaaxx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    [​IMG]

4. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
    You are really bustin' me up tonight! :lol::lol::lol:

Lu

5. Jaaxx

Jaaxx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 24, 2008
    Atlanta, GA
    That is a DIY project waiting to happen.

6. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Well said, that.

I concur.

7. Ads1969

Ads1969 Full Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hello everyone, I've only just discovered about e-cigs after reading the article on WHO not recommending them. Anyway, I WANT ONE! It seems that ciggy.com.au has gone bust and the only Australian suppliers I have found so far are Egar and E-CIGG.

I currently smoke Alpine Finesse, and currently after a good and reliable starter kit, from looking around I want the mini e-cig style rather than the pen style. (Ive never liked cigarette holders, so I doubt a similar mouthpiece would do it for me.

I want to order this week! Any suggestions?

8. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

The reason ciggy.com.au is out of business is that it's actually illegal to supply and possess the nicotine liquid (and cartridges) in Australia. As far as I know, egar are still selling the devices without any nicotine.

I definitely do not recommend egar... so if you want a supplier of quality products, you will have to look abroad.

I order all my stuff from www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (in China) , however the guy who runs that business (David Yang) is not processing any orders this week. Maybe someone else could recommend somewhere else that will ship to Australia.

9. ZambucaLu

ZambucaLu ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central NY, USA
  10. Ads1969

Ads1969 Full Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Brisbane, Australia
    I have ordered the DSE-901 and the sample pack of e-liquids from Eastmall.. on its way now!
    :)

11. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Nice, my latest order from eastmall has just been shipped today too :)

12. Di

Di ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2008
    *Australia*
    of course all aussies know that the sale of the nic juice is banned from sale here in Australia,

if you could buy all your e-cig hardware,
    Top Quality ---
    atts, batts, empty carts, etc.....
    and good quality, great tasting no nic juice,

stocked here, shipped from here,
    nothing sold unless actually in stock
    right here in Australia, ......

would you all support that Australian supplier....

Di .......

13. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    For me it would depend on the prices. If it worked out cheaper for me to still order hardware from David Yang, I would keep doing that. But I would assume the shipping costs would be much smaller, and the prices would be reasonable enough that that would not be the case.

14. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Wooo! Latest order has passed the customs test yet again :)

15. cucurucho

Oct 31, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    My package including 100ml of 36mg flavourless liquid from David Yang, a 901 kit and two usb passthroughs arrived from David Yang today. It was marked as "Gift of Pen"

16. bubblun

bubblun Full Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Australia
    i would. i'm not interested in paying 20aud to ship items every purchase when they come from china orginally.

17. Lilu

Lilu New Member

May 10, 2009
    Australia
    Hello. I'm a fellow Aussie ecigger. I became a member on the weekend. This is all very new to me being part of a discussion forum. I've been vaping since Feb and had my last ciggie Saturday week ago. My first ecig was a gift a Gamucci Classic. I've purchased 2 others from the UK one of those mini ecigs which I only got about 15 puffs and I've just received a Janty Dura which I'm finding very effective. I saw one Aussie site that's selling e-cigs with nicotine carts advertising them as a way to give up cigarettes - beats me how they're getting away with it. I'll find out and get back to you. Lilu

18. Thick Snaps

Thick Snaps Full Member

May 11, 2009
    San Francisco, Ca
    I have placed several orders with Ryandirect.com . All orders have been relatively large, $500.00 or so. Have not received them yet, but will let everybody know what the outcomes are.

19. Hardcore

Hardcore New Member

Jun 25, 2009
    I thought is quite tough to get it in Austrialia?

20. 002

002 Moved On

Jul 22, 2009
    Received my 510 Starter Kit and USB Passthrough from Eastmall and am stoked with it.

Also had my first batch of e-liquid make it through customs.
    Fingers crossed for future orders.

I've already shown a bunch of people at work who are now very interested in e-cigs. My fellow Australian vapers - let us spread the good word and get e-cigarettes the strong following they so rightfully deserve.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.