• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ordering from overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaaxx

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2008
Atlanta, GA
juicyliquid.com
Hello everyone,
If you want to buy e-cigarette,
I will be glad to help you.I am a freelance translator
and business advisor based in Shenzhen,China.I've visited
many e-cigarette suppliers.If you need any hlep,please feel
free to contact me.

Thank you
Jasmine
^^^^^^^^^^^
jaaxx-albums-illustrations-picture368-a.jpg

Hello everyone, I've only just discovered about e-cigs after reading the article on WHO not recommending them. Anyway, I WANT ONE! It seems that ciggy.com.au has gone bust and the only Australian suppliers I have found so far are Egar and E-CIGG.

I currently smoke Alpine Finesse, and currently after a good and reliable starter kit, from looking around I want the mini e-cig style rather than the pen style. (Ive never liked cigarette holders, so I doubt a similar mouthpiece would do it for me.

I want to order this week! Any suggestions?

cucurucho

ECF Veteran
Hello everyone, I've only just discovered about e-cigs after reading the article on WHO not recommending them. Anyway, I WANT ONE! It seems that ciggy.com.au has gone bust and the only Australian suppliers I have found so far are Egar and E-CIGG.

I currently smoke Alpine Finesse, and currently after a good and reliable starter kit, from looking around I want the mini e-cig style rather than the pen style. (Ive never liked cigarette holders, so I doubt a similar mouthpiece would do it for me.

I want to order this week! Any suggestions?

Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

The reason ciggy.com.au is out of business is that it's actually illegal to supply and possess the nicotine liquid (and cartridges) in Australia. As far as I know, egar are still selling the devices without any nicotine.

I definitely do not recommend egar... so if you want a supplier of quality products, you will have to look abroad.

I order all my stuff from www.eastmall.net - Eastmall International Co.,Ltd (in China) , however the guy who runs that business (David Yang) is not processing any orders this week. Maybe someone else could recommend somewhere else that will ship to Australia.

I have ordered the DSE-901 and the sample pack of e-liquids from Eastmall.. on its way now!
:)

Hi, and welcome to the forums :)

The reason ciggy.com.au is out of business is that it's actually illegal to supply and possess the nicotine liquid (and cartridges) in Australia. As far as I know, egar are still selling the devices without any nicotine.

I definitely do not recommend egar... so if you want a supplier of quality products, you will have to look abroad.

I order all my stuff from (in China) , however the guy who runs that business (David Yang) is not processing any orders this week. Maybe someone else could recommend somewhere else that will ship to Australia.

Di

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 30, 2008
*Australia*
of course all aussies know that the sale of the nic juice is banned from sale here in Australia,

if you could buy all your e-cig hardware,
Top Quality ---
atts, batts, empty carts, etc.....
and good quality, great tasting no nic juice,

stocked here, shipped from here,
nothing sold unless actually in stock
right here in Australia, ......

would you all support that Australian supplier....

Di .......

bubblun

Apr 24, 2009
Australia
of course all aussies know that the sale of the nic juice is banned from sale here in Australia,

if you could buy all your e-cig hardware,
Top Quality ---
atts, batts, empty carts, etc.....
and good quality, great tasting no nic juice,

stocked here, shipped from here,
nothing sold unless actually in stock
right here in Australia, ......

would you all support that Australian supplier....

Di .......

i would. i'm not interested in paying 20aud to ship items every purchase when they come from china orginally.

Lilu

May 10, 2009
Australia
Hello. I'm a fellow Aussie ecigger. I became a member on the weekend. This is all very new to me being part of a discussion forum. I've been vaping since Feb and had my last ciggie Saturday week ago. My first ecig was a gift a Gamucci Classic. I've purchased 2 others from the UK one of those mini ecigs which I only got about 15 puffs and I've just received a Janty Dura which I'm finding very effective. I saw one Aussie site that's selling e-cigs with nicotine carts advertising them as a way to give up cigarettes - beats me how they're getting away with it. I'll find out and get back to you. Lilu

Moved On
Jul 22, 2009
Received my 510 Starter Kit and USB Passthrough from Eastmall and am stoked with it.

Also had my first batch of e-liquid make it through customs.
Fingers crossed for future orders.

I've already shown a bunch of people at work who are now very interested in e-cigs. My fellow Australian vapers - let us spread the good word and get e-cigarettes the strong following they so rightfully deserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread