Ordering one for my mother in law, need advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

alsmom

ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2009
Crypton, Colorado
my mother in law currently smokes Capri Menthol 120's. (Not too many at most times, she can go without for a long time) They seem very light to me, as i used to smoke Newports. She wants me to order for her, she is overwhelmed by all the choices! My first question is how high of a nic level to get for her, she is NOT supposed to be smoking at all, but can't quit. I figured she could start in the low to mid-range of nic level and trandition down to 0 nic. (if I dont get her a PV she will continue to smoke):wub:

I am getting her a two piece system, she would be better to start out with a simpler method. She also said she would like some cappachino, as well as Newport/menthol, and possibly clove flavors. Help!

Dirtybutts

ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2009
West Point, New York
Not really to sure waht the question is here but maybe try getting her some 11mg to start but you never really know what will work best for someone else..even yourself until you try it out. So is she not supposed to smoke because of the nicotine itself or becasue of the smoke? I would suggest getting her a bunch of different samples to start with. At first I thought all I would like was Marlboro flavor and man was a I wrong. Try getting her some samples of all those flavor's she would like to try. Another thing to consider would be is she going to fill her own carts or buy them pre-filled? Good Luck!

Snarkyone

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2009
Your mom said not to say...
I would get some of the higher nicotine carts to and juice to help with the transition to E-Cigarettes. People tend to vape more than they smoke because we don't get the nicotine we are craving. I would get her some 24mg and some lower levels as well. I would start her off with a KR808D-1 too, I think that would be a perfect model for someone who is not wanting the hassles of 3 pc with the cart filling every hour or constant dipping and dripping.

Trixie

ECF Veteran
May 4, 2009
US
I would suggest you get one of the KR808D-1 starter sets, and order a few extra packs of cartomizers in various flavors (menthol/mint and a few others, including perhaps a regular tobacco flavor). You should also get a bottle of menthol or mint and teach her how to add a few drops through the battery end of the cart. Some menthol smokers prefer tobacco flavor methols while others, myself included, actually prefer the straight menthol/mint flavors.

Brewster 59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2009
North Bay San Francisco
I would get some of the higher nicotine carts to and juice to help with the transition to E-Cigarettes. People tend to vape more than they smoke because we don't get the nicotine we are craving. I would get her some 24mg and some lower levels as well. I would start her off with a KR808D-1 too, I think that would be a perfect model for someone who is not wanting the hassles of 3 pc with the cart filling every hour or constant dipping and dripping.

My experience was different than the one above, I was a 2 pack a day smoker and I went with the 24 mg, Jez 24 mg got me high as a kite. I can't give a lot of advice about pv but I will say my dse 901 puts out about the same amount of vapor as cigs put out smoke. IMO a sample kit with mint and menthol would be worth a try however dont count the flavors out. I know I went with a tobbacco flavor which was suppose to marlboro thinking I dont want a bunch of candy tasting cigs. The ejuice I am smoking now has plenty of kick but the flavored ejuice is milder and only has a subtle taste of the flavor it is suppose to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread