Ordering your new chuck

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeganVonL16

ECF Veteran
Apr 1, 2010
Lynnwood, WA
So I just saw our little newborn baby chuck.

Sadly I kinda hoped the decal would be the length of the chuck and not just an image toward the top. I was thinking the image i submitted would encompass the whole chuck itself and not the way it is. I love the matte black but the black on the image isnt dark enough to match it entirely.

ALL IN ALL, I am very excited to get this in the mail and vape away. Its hilarious and amazing but I just wanted to let future chuck owners to include every detail when having a chuck produced. I DID NOT include all the info about the placing, length, size, or anything else besides the matte black and button. SO it is my fault entirely. Just letting people know PLEASE - when ordering a chuck include every detail and I'm sure Thag will make it just as amazing as you picture it in your head. Thanks again - Cant wait to get it :)

100_3431.jpg

MachoKing

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Missouri
I was not sure that I was resizing them right so on my latest order for my chuck #2, I added that I'd like him to resize the image for me so that I can be sure it is correct. I read somewhere on the forum that he'll take care of it if you don't know how. I did not add that I'd like the image to cover the entire Chuck. I hope it comes out right. I'm a newb.

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
i am currently saving and about 30 dollar's off of getting my first yes first chuck the biggest problem i am having is finding a picture. also i have no clue how to resize i hope he helps me out when i order it for awhile i was woundering if he was still taking order's i dont think he ever got back to me when i contacted him

Chucks are 2.8" in circumference. The Little Chuck is 3" tall (excluding end caps, etc.) and the Chuck is 4.5" tall.

So, if you want a full wrap, the picture for a LC should be almost square but a smidge taller than it is wide. For the Chuck it should be a smidge more than 1.5 times as tall as it is wide.

Beyond that, a lot can be done with cropping, stretching, etc. but if you start off with a picture that is twice as wide as it is tall, you don't give Jeff much room to maneuver. (You can also write to him and tell him what you are looking for. He'll let you know if there are problems with your vision.)

Poeia

Bird Brain
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2009
NYC
From Jeff. If you are getting a Little Chuck, take one-third off the bottom.

Photoshop VS Reality... Here is a template for the CHUCK, the shaded area is what can be realistically viwed without having to rotate it.

Depending on the image, seeing only a slice of it makes it undistinguishable.

So by dropping that LANDSCAPE pic onto a PORTRAIT template needs it to be reduced alot or else all you are going to see is her nose. Or you can reduce it to fit and it will look like below.

chucktemplate.jpg

ex.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread