Status
Not open for further replies.

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Hey guys, sorry to start a thread about this. I really tried searching for it, but I couldn't find what I was looking for.

Who sells 100% organic extracts? Are they any good?

I was thinking of trying out WizardsLabs, good? Why or why not?

Thanks for any input! (If I do not respond right away, it's because I am on my way to class)

Ealisaid

ECF Veteran
Sep 9, 2011
Pinehurst, NC
Nature's Flavors makes the organic flavors, and you can get those from One Stop DIY shop and High Desert Vapes or directly from Nature's Flavors.

I've tried several and they're just like any other flavoring vendor -- it all depends on your personal taste. ;) I love their butterscotch, cake batter, and sangria flavors. The grenadine was kinda disappointing; it didn't really taste like grenadine. I thought it tasted like a Halls cherry cough drop.

Wizard Labs is fine, although as far as I know, they don't sell any organic flavors.

Leothwyn

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2011
N. California
www.ci-studios.com
I've had good luck with the NF flavors too, and I totally agree about the butterscotch (nothing else I've tried comes even close).
I've been very happy with WL... great prices, they're quick, and they pack your order so that you could throw it from your car on the highway and have nothing break. But, although they say their nic is organic, it's no more organic than any other vendor's. They don't mean that it was organically extracted, or taken from organically grown tobacco... just that it's not synthetic (which is true of all of the other nic that we buy as far as I know).

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Thanks peoples :)

What about tobacco extracts. Anyone try any from WizardsLabs? Is there a general 'favorited' extract, tobacco-wise?

I'm trying to get something somewhat close to Boba's Bounty :) Doesn't have to replicate it, though, that would be SWEET!

Thinking of putting an order in for 9-10 flavors.

What is ethyl maltol? I see flavor art has something called AAA Magic mask, what is this? Bitter wizard? Why would someone want Bitter wizard (Or does it get rid of bitterness?)

More questions most likely coming soon :D

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
What is ethyl maltol? I see flavor art has something called AAA Magic mask, what is this? Bitter wizard? Why would someone want Bitter wizard (Or does it get rid of bitterness?)

Might want to read my blog on unicorn tears and butterfly farts.

(Bitter Wizard adds bitterness which you may enjoy more than you think you might.)

Levitas

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 2, 2011
Saint Louis
Well gosh, there sure are a great many places to purchase this stuff.

To keep it all as simple as possible, for now, I think I might purchase everything I need from Wizards Labs. They don't have Bitter Wizard, though they do have EM. They just seem the most reasonable (price-wise) and versatile for a newb as myself.

That is, of course, unless someone else has a better suggestion. I just spent the last hour or so looking at different sites, comparing prices/flavor types/ etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread