Status
Not open for further replies.

maxx

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2010
PA, USA
www.omnimaxx.com
None of us want to complain....but yeah, this is a pretty big issue. Many spent alot of time and money testing flavors to arrive at those we like...and we don't want to start over. Particularly when testing now requires a larger outlay of money with a larger potential for waste if we get something we don't like. I'll take a chance on an unknown $3 5ml bottle, but not a $12.50 30ml bottle.

Freebird30563

Feb 6, 2010
Mt. Airy, GA
I haven't posted on here much, but I have been using V4L since the middle of February. The flavors have changed since the change in manufacturers. I loved the Smilin when I first tried it so I ordered a 30ml bottle of high strength. It tasted different than the carts that I had been vaping. Thinking it may be my taste buds, I tried ordering two more bottles. I ordered an 18mg and a 0mg to try them out and I found that they are the same as the high mg bottle. Something changed and I really don't care for it, but I really cant keep trying a lot of different flavors to find another I like right now. I just wish it would go back to the flavor I liked so much a couple of months ago.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
So I broke down, took the risk, and ordered a bunch of the new Cool "Premium" juice.

vaping them side-by-side: It's not the same. But it _is_ close. For my tastes, I'd call it an acceptable substitute. As the memory of the old deprecated Cool fades, the substitute will become my new standard. I won't morn it _too_ much. It really is that close for me... Just wanted to put a period on my query, really...

There. Now I feel better.

This purple regular single logo auto battery with the pink LED is cute as heck though. I've always just wanted a straight white battery and cartomizer - but I gotta admit this metallic purple capped by a pink LED on one end and a peach cartomizer on the other is pretty slick looking. I'm not a big pink-girlie-girl, but do love my purple and adding a little "pink trim" doesn't hurt. I could really grow to like this battery.

Adrenalynn

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 5, 2009
Sacramento, CA, USA Area
KD - I hope your results are similar! I did refill a former peach carto because I wanted the pink on each end thang. ;) But it was rinsed and the peach is a more subtle flavor.

ALC, yes, I think what I wrote in my order comments specifically was: "Please send the Purple single logo regular autos _only if_ you have the _Purple w/Pink LED_. Otherwise, make it a White battery single logo w/whatever LED is available. Both _Single Logo_ Regular Auto. Thanks! "

Hope I'm not making trouble by posting that. Remember they did spec "if we have time" on that, which is why I was clear about the acceptable substitute which was an easy "grab-and-bag"...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread