Origin Vape Giveaway Part 2!! OMG Flavors and Custom Starter Kit Giveaway!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
This will be my favorite mod when it gets here. Flamed v2.
va6ysequ.jpg

As for attys I LOVE my Origen v2 dripper but I have my first kayfun (3.1) coming so I will see if I like this better.

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana
Thanks Eric!!!

As I did the last time, I will probably place an order, so I'll let you know what flavor at the same time. I need to get some money into the bank first, so it will be in a couple of days.

My question is for Eric:

Q: Why don't you post your new stuff here in this thread when you get it in? You keep getting good stuff, but I don't get a chance to go to your website as often as I'd like to. If you posted your new stuff every time you get it, it would make us all go there more often!

Agreed... ...

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
do you really have 1 favorite juice you will always vape?
Nope, I rotate between a few during the day. At 2 weeks vaping I find I get tired of vaping the same thing all the time.

ToxicRVA's Question I didn't have any idea about so for those that do...
Q.What's the best RDA/RDB you know of?

DEAc23

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 24, 2014
Washington
07/14 #1

Q. Is anyone expecting vape mail tomorrow?

I am hopefully going to be receiving 37mL of my ADV tomorrow, but the damn USPS mis-sorted my mail and it went 1200 miles away from my address, so there's a chance it won't come until Wednesday :(

Question for mod users; what is your favorite mod & tank combo? and why?

At the moment it's my MVP 2.0+Protank 2(s), because I only have to refill/recharge every couple days (since I have 4 Protank 2's) :vapor:

do you really have 1 favorite juice you will always vape?

I have been vaping the same flavor for months, I did try some others during that time, but none compared to my ADV so I didn't vape them long.

I'll keep all these going...

Q: Is anyone expecting vape mail tomorrow?
Q: for mod users; what is your favorite mod & tank combo? and why?
Q: do you really have 1 favorite juice you will always vape?

Oh and CONGRATS kathi17! :toast: Also a big thanks to vaporator2000 & Origin Vape for the ongoing contest!

vaporator2000

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
NYC
www.originvape.com
Thanks Eric!!!

As I did the last time, I will probably place an order, so I'll let you know what flavor at the same time. I need to get some money into the bank first, so it will be in a couple of days.

My question is for Eric:

Q: Why don't you post your new stuff here in this thread when you get it in? You keep getting good stuff, but I don't get a chance to go to your website as often as I'd like to. If you posted your new stuff every time you get it, it would make us all go there more often!

Awesome, thanks so much Kathi! Take all the time you need, your win never expires :) You can always let me know if you'd like me to ship it separately anytime!

To answer your question Kathi, that is an excellent idea! oh boy... haha... hmm...:blush: I think I've been avoiding it in effort not to appear too pushy. I've toyed around with the idea of utilizing a second thread in the suppliers forum for announcements of products and sales, however that didn't seem to go too well. I've even lost my own thread once and accidentally opened another. I think if the majority of you wonderful participants don't mind, I will absolutely make an announcement in this thread whenever new products come in. We're receiving something new practically every week, and I'm very sorry about not spreading the word! I really should have asked everyone!!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA
Awesome, thanks so much Kathi! Take all the time you need, your win never expires :) You can always let me know if you'd like me to ship it separately anytime!

To answer your question Kathi, that is an excellent idea! oh boy... haha... hmm...:blush: I think I've been avoiding it in effort not to appear too pushy. I've toyed around with the idea of utilizing a second thread in the suppliers forum for announcements of products and sales, however that didn't seem to go too well. I've even lost my own thread once and accidentally opened another. I think if the majority of you wonderful participants don't mind, I will absolutely make an announcement in this thread whenever new products come in. We're receiving something new practically every week, and I'm very sorry about not spreading the word! I really should have asked everyone!!

Yes, definitely let us know here. It's too difficult to find extra threads, and I read this one every day.

It's not pushy to show us the new stuff, but a lot of times there isn't time enough to check the website for new things, so it helps us out. We have an addiction that needs to be taken care of you know!

whodat2112

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 13, 2012
Mississippi Just Outside Of NOLA
Yes, definitely let us know here. It's too difficult to find extra threads, and I read this one every day.

It's not pushy to show us the new stuff, but a lot of times there isn't time enough to check the website for new things, so it helps us out. We have an addiction that needs to be taken care of you know!

What she said:):):):):)

yasmin817

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 7, 2014
Hopewell, NJ, USA
07/14 #1

I am hopefully going to be receiving 37mL of my ADV tomorrow, but the damn USPS mis-sorted my mail and it went 1200 miles away from my address, so there's a chance it won't come until Wednesday :(

At the moment it's my MVP 2.0+Protank 2(s), because I only have to refill/recharge every couple days (since I have 4 Protank 2's) :vapor:

I have been vaping the same flavor for months, I did try some others during that time, but none compared to my ADV so I didn't vape them long.

I'll keep all these going...

Oh and CONGRATS kathi17! :toast: Also a big thanks to vaporator2000 & Origin Vape for the ongoing contest!

Got one today, expecting another, but I have to check the tracking to see when ... I ordered it last weekend, so hopefully soon

Not sure if I have a favorite, I'm always experimenting .... I do however, always have a spinner with a VT Victory as a go to, always reliable :)

I always have a vanilla/custard flavor loaded (ie; vanilla ice cream, vanilla custard, horchata), different variations and vendors depending on what I have on hand, but always that type of flavor ..... plus I have a few other flavors in different tanks, usually fruits, ready in my rotation

good questions:

TamiP

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2012
Illinois
thevapevine.blogspot.com

Got one today, expecting another, but I have to check the tracking to see when ... I ordered it last weekend, so hopefully soon

Not sure if I have a favorite, I'm always experimenting .... I do however, always have a spinner with a VT Victory as a go to, always reliable :)

I always have a vanilla/custard flavor loaded (ie; vanilla ice cream, vanilla custard, horchata), different variations and vendors depending on what I have on hand, but always that type of flavor ..... plus I have a few other flavors in different tanks, usually fruits, ready in my rotation

good questions:

I'm not "expecting" vapemail tomorrow, but I have a tank that's in limbo that "may" arrive tomorrow. I am expecting vapemail on Wednesday though. Yay.

Since I'm just getting into mods and rebuilding etc, I'll continue the questions with:

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I think this is the only one I haven't answered. There are a couple of juices that I've ordered more than once, but I don't know if I'd call them a favorite that I will always vape--more like ones that I thought were good enough to keep in my rotation at the time. I think the last time I did a repeat flavor order was about a month ago...

Keep them going:

Carolina Vapoor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2012
North Carolina, US

I vote yes like the others. I would much rather see it here than having to remember to go to a website and search for it. Even if I do remember to check the website there is no guarantee I will see anything new. I am easily distracted and normally forget why I originally visited a website within about 5 seconds of getting there.

sashim80

Ultra Member
Jun 18, 2014
Gainesville, Florida,USA
7/14 entry #1

Q do you really hand 1 favorite juice you will always vape?

Heck no! I switch all day long. With only 2 tanks in my possession I usually only fill it about 1/4 way so I can have many throughout the day! Can't wait to have more tanks! :)

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV

Who can predict the future??? I think I do...Shamrock Shake... but I don't have an ADV

Midniteoyl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2014
Indiana

Announce away!

kathi17

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Stonington, ME, USA

I'm not sure, at some time, I am supposed to receive a sample of some juice to taste, but I don't know when.

I'm not sure which mod I like best, I've got several of them I like equally. My favorite tank is easily my Kayfun Lite +. It hits hard on anything I put it on.

I switch out all day long, but I always have one tank loaded with Virgin Vapor Caramel Kona Milkshake, (which I'm almost out of), and one loaded with VV Turkish Dark Roast. I love my VV coffees I got from Origin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread